Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I'm going to respectfully disagree here. I think, regardless of what the fans might think, their lack of FAs and re-signing all our own means the Colts believe this team is truly capable of making waves in 2024, being only 1 play away from a playoff birth/division title.    I think they believe that they are a couple pieces away but clearly need a top skill position wideout to pair with Pittman and Downs. Every pick after that is fillers, depth, and/or less important needs in their minds.    You could wind up being correct but I'm sticking with my trade up scenario where the only way I'm wrong is that we find out later, the Colts could not find a trade partner or that the trade partners really wanted to much in compensation.   I'm sticking with Colts trade to with Chargers and take Nabers at pick 5.        
    • Latest update not encouraging? Where's that at? Wasn't in that article.     Everything I have seen, has shown some athleticism has already started to come back.     I posted a couple rehab videos somewhere a month ago or so.   He is already dunking and looked very quick on take off and on his straight line running.   Can't remember if there was a change of direction in the the video but I think there was that as well.     Saying that, I think we still bring in a CB, but everything I have seen has been encouraging in regards to rehab.
    • Steelers picking at No.20 probably want him to get past Bengals and Jaguars so that they can draft Adonai Mitchell, so could be an article blessed by the organization too  
    • I think we stay at 15, hope Bowers is there but dont think he will be. With latest update not encouraging that Flowers will be ready seems like Corner more likely to be taken over WR.  First round corner paired with Brents with Jones first corner off the bench should yield better results then last season.   ttps://www.aol.com/cb-dallis-flowers-rehabbing-achilles-084056300.htm    
    • I think the draft falls this way:   1) Bears: Caleb 2) Commanders: Daniels 3) Vikings (trade with Pats) Maye 4) Cardinals: MHJ 5) Colts (trade with Chargers) Nabers   Reason for my top 5 is that I think the Patriots really like McCarthy, coupled with the Brady/McCarthy Michigan thing plus the Pats need more player help, it makes sense for the Pats to trade back to 11 but still be in front of the Raiders and Broncos to get their QB   Colts trade up reason: I think the Chargers need O-line help as well as other players like WR, however I believe the Chargers can still get a top LT at 15 and WR late in round one or if they trade back into round one which I believe they will attempt to do in this scenario. Plus, the Harbough Indy connection makes this trade likely.   Even if the Commanders take Maye at 2, I still think the Vikings trade up and then grab Daniels. Pats take McCarthy.   I think this is the year the Colts finally will mortgage a little bit of the future for the wideout. I'm going to stick with this. I hope my gut is correct here, we'll see.     
  • Members