Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seriously Tom Brady?

deedub75

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Show where in the rule book it says you can't throw a pass riding a horse.

I'll wait.

I'm pretty sure you can have a donkey as a FG kicker... and a dog as a WR... and a girl playing QB... and Angels in the Outfield...

But I'll have to look for the No Horse rule.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling
Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - trolling

Brady didn't post that. Your just * that the Colts trip to the "House of Doom" will be their last. They beat the Ravins, who the hell are the Colts. Just some hairy Hillbilly with an arm.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - No reason given

Brady didn't post that. Your just * that the Colts trip to the "House of Doom" will be their last. They beat the Ravins, who the hell are the Colts. Just some hairy Hillbilly with an arm.

Ironic you would call others hillbillys with your elementary grasp of the english language. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Superman, January 12, 2015 - No reason given

Classic southie

What are you talking about, if you are going to try and insult me at least use the english language

By the way its a fact that Coach cheated on his wife

The assumption was about Brady, well actually what you said was just plain incorrect. The lowblow was about Bellichick. His FB page posted this picture and you come out with a response like that.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Nadine, January 14, 2015 - quoting removed post

Once again the Pats swagger, They haven't won ANYTHING since 2004!!!

Get over yourselves NE fans, Brady is a spoiled kid and his coach likes cheating on his wife

Stay classy.

Should I even bring up Irsay?

The assumption was about Brady, well actually what you said was just plain incorrect. The lowblow was about Bellichick. His FB page posted this picture and you come out with a response like that.

Sorry Patriot fan, He is spoiled, just look how he acts on the sidelines when he loses, he cries to the officials way too many times when he gets knocked down

spoiled  - having an irritable and unpleasant disposition