Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lions got robbed

bestQBever

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget Dez out on the field yelling at the ref after they threw the flag!

That should have been another flag.  Refs basically gave the game to the Cowboys, put it on a silver platter.  Disgusted how this type of garbage keeps happening.

sorry CF12..didnt see you already post that.

You are 100% right....

//No player not in the game....can come on the field to argue a call.....taking your helmet off voluntarily to argue a call when there is no time out a penalty

sorry CF12..didnt see you already post that.

You are 100% right....

//No player not in the game....can come on the field to argue a call.....taking your helmet off voluntarily to argue a call when there is no time out a penalty

it's fine I'm glad other people seen it!!

Although Lions still had their chances after that to win the game. That call reversal came at such a critical point in the game that it greatly influenced the outcome. Coupled with the refs ignoring the holding being done by the Cowboy OLine and the Pass interference flags readily flying against the Lions on Dallas's ensuing possession and it adds up to a travesty for the Lions and their fans.

without his helmet on

Although Lions still had their chances after that to win the game. That call reversal came at such a critical point in the game that it greatly influenced the outcome. Coupled with the refs ignoring the holding being done by the Cowboy OLine and the Pass interference flags readily flying against the Lions on Dallas's ensuing possession and it adds up to a travesty for the Lions and their fans.

My favorite was when they called holding on the DB but complete ignored the obvious holding by the offensive line on the same play

Refs basically gave the game to the Cowboys, put it on a silver platter.

The officiating crew dropped the ball BIG time, but come on ... The Cowboys still had to drive the field and score (either FG or TD) ....

The Lions punter could have made that a longer drive, but he shanked the punt and then the Lions defense committed foul after foul and ended up giving up a TD when they could have given up just a FG and had a OT game.

Who knows what happens if that call is not overturned - does Stafford toss a pick 6 the next pass?  Who knows?   Sure would have been nice to see what happens if the officiating mistake doesn't happen.   I know for sure I would be having a coronary if that happened to us!

I'm predicting that the NFL office will say Monday that that was a bad call...and apologize to the Lions..

...who will be packing their bags and heading for the off-season by that time

The only way things like this will change is if you fire these incompetent bums.  I understand when a ref misses a call, but not when you throw a flag on an obvious pass interference, then pick it up.  Should have also been a flag on Bryant for being out there.  Does the NFL even realize how bad that looks to everyone not a Cowboy fan?  

That should have been another flag. Refs basically gave the game to the Cowboys, put it on a silver platter. Disgusted how this type of garbage keeps happening.

In addition, it seemed like the Cowboys should have been called for holding twice on the last Cowboys TD drive. This game leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

Yeah not to mention the nauseating stream of interview shows he appeared in afterwards hailing him like some kind of hero. Friggin New York media bias. Screw New York. Lol

I'm with you totally on that one. Davy Johnson should have just pulled the team off the field in protest.

The officiating crew dropped the ball BIG time, but come on ... The Cowboys still had to drive the field and score (either FG or TD) ....

The Lions punter could have made that a longer drive, but he shanked the punt and then the Lions defense committed foul after foul and ended up giving up a TD when they could have given up just a FG and had a OT game.

Who knows what happens if that call is not overturned - does Stafford toss a pick 6 the next pass?  Who knows?   Sure would have been nice to see what happens if the officiating mistake doesn't happen.   I know for sure I would be having a coronary if that happened to us!

I have calmed down a bit, but if that happened to the Colts, I might not have any tv's left in the house.  Just wish the Lions got a fairly called game by the refs, but it didn't happen.

all I can say is WOW, I want so abd to believe there are no conspiracies in the NFL but this just puts it right out in the open for everybody to see. WOW just WOW, I feel so bad for lions fans Caldwell and the team. and its hilarious all they keep showing on NFL network is highlights of Dallas and Jerry Jones celebrating. Im so happy our Colts have won today but this game puts a sour taste in my mouth about the NFL in general

In addition, it seemed like the Cowboys should have been called for holding twice on the last Cowboys TD drive. This game leaves a bad taste in one's mouth.

Yeah, it does.  I don't like Jerry Jones so it leaves more of a bad taste in my mouth. 

I guess, but still in bad taste, youre the Govenor of a state whose team is division rivals with, im not going to be seen hugging & jumping aroundcthe suite with the owner...

Stupid, thoughtless move for a public official, root for the Cowboys all day fron your home just dont make it public...