Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs. Patriots Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How come Patriots fans always say their OL is awful? Every time I watch them play Brady could fire up the grill and cook for the entire stadium while he's back to pass.

Or do they only do that to prop up Brady who apparently never has an offensive weapon in his life and spent the whole time throwing to 10 year olds?

Cause most pats fans are #

How come Patriots fans always say their OL is awful? Every time I watch them play Brady could fire up the grill and cook for the entire stadium while he's back to pass.

Or do they only do that to prop up Brady who apparently never has an offensive weapon in his life and spent the whole time throwing to 10 year olds?

yea every wr manning played with is a hall of fammer while brady has only played with scrubs who he makes... haha

How come Patriots fans always say their OL is awful?

Because if he doesn't get ten hours to stand there and make his fifteenth read, he doesn't have enough time and it's the line's fault. Not because he's a below average QB when pressured regularly. (See the first half tonight)

Let alone the fact he's always had a line that is not only good to great at pass blocking, but can run block as well. He's always had a mediocre at worst run attack to help. That's not even counting the coaching, good special teams and defense that generates turnovers up the wazoo.

typical pat fans say bellichick is overrated their oline is garbage defense is bottom 5 brady is throwing to the worst wrs in the nfl and they have no run game haha

I think the FG was the right call. Problem is, the defense hasn't showed up.

Normally I would say yes, the FG was the right call.  But Pagano has to have a feel for this game and the Colts just can't stop the Pat's run game.  Put BB on the Colts and he goes for the first down there.

Because if he doesn't get ten hours to stand there and make his fifteenth read, he doesn't have enough time and it's the line's fault. Not because he's a below average QB when pressured regularly. (See the first half tonight)

Let alone the fact he's always had a line that is not only good to great at pass blocking, but can run block as well. He's always had a mediocre at worst run attack to help. That's not even counting the coaching, good special teams and defense that generates turnovers up the wazoo.

Oh no you didn't? Lol