Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Football Baby picked us to beat the Pats

ReMeDy

I think I lost some comprehension levels watching that. I can't afford too much of that!

Yeah, I know what you mean CC1. I wasn't sure how to react to that baby either. Okay, I get that the kid was been used as a prop to generate a major awe response from the audience on a cuteness meter. 

It's a fluff piece news filler designed to make it's viewers feel all warm & fuzzy. Actually, I was amazed that kid was so laid back & easy going. He didn't cry, crap his pants, or spit up once. Not bad kid; not bad at all. 

It does feel strange going from a serious football discussion to a baby in football pajamas though. I agree 100% like post traumatic baby disorder with a 3 AM wake up call & sleep deprivation all rolled into 1. 

Not only that, how come when a baby falls over it's considered cute but when an adult does it we are called clumsy & uncoordinated? LOL! 

I like the very end of that video when that kid looks at his dad, rolls his eyes, & smurks as if to say "this is my gene pool legacy pops? Oh man, this is not good."  :P  Only teasing! 

It was a joke.....although I'm not fond of his podcast. A little bit of Dameshek goes a long way.

Gotcha, I listen to it and he's very OTT but I kinda like him. He doesn't pretend to be an expert at least, and he's not afraid to be a fan if that makes sense. It's much better now that Adam Rank has vanished.

Babies know stuff

I will say this publicly. If that baby boy is clairvoyant meaning he has a supernatural gift to call this Colts game correctly, I will watch that Little Man religiously every week for the rest of this season. 

Little munchkins do have a knack for being more in tune with cosmic forces since they have been NOT been jaded by the cold cruel world out there yet. haha  

I will say this publicly. If that baby boy is clairvoyant meaning he has a supernatural gift to call this Colts game correctly, I will watch that Little Man religiously every week for the rest of this season. 

Little munchkins do have a knack for being more in tune with cosmic forces since they have been NOT been jaded by the cold cruel world out there yet. haha

If Football baby proves to be wrong, and the evil empire does indeed overcome the Colt alliance will this be you SouthWest?

http://youtu.be/QiZNSzWIaLo