Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

well moncrief had a good game

Stephen

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 27, 2014 - obnoxious/trolling
Hidden by Nadine, October 27, 2014 - obnoxious/trolling

Is this really what the forum has succumbed to?  That you must ignore one of the worst defensive performances of all time and instead focus on a backup rookie receiver to not get the thread locked.  Pathetic.

Moncrief is the one bright spot in the game.    He's clearly now our #3 receiver, ahead of Nicks.

He looked terrific out there.

Not sure what's going on with Nicks,  but he's not fast or quick and gets no separation.   He made a very nice catch on a fade, but that's it.     He looks plodding out there.    Struggling badly.   

Good thing Moncrief is not playing like a rookie.

To the people wanting to trade Nicks. ....... #1 it's not all on Nicks .... #2 if it were and he was really that bad. . This is the same coaching staff that forced us to watch Gordy get abused these past 3 weeks lol

Butler was abused tonight more than Gordy has been the entire year. Gordy has been good prior to tonight when everyone sucked.

OP: I'm shocked how bad Nicks has been and the few times he does get open Luck misses him by a mile. I really thought Nicks would be amazing for us, he has not. I never expected he'd be little more effective than DHB. Time to Feed Moncrief and bench Nicks.

I'm sure we could get something

Bengals or Jets at least will give us a 5th maybe

For a 1 year rental? Nobody will want to trade for him when they can just sign him in the offseason if they are interested, especially teams who's seasons are already done like the Jets. It would have to be a team that truly believes they are a depth WR away from making a playoff push, including the fact that mid season trade WR's don't produce nearly at the level they're capable until they've had an off season to work with the team.

Nick isn't going anywhere, because nobody wants to give up anything for a rental.