Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

Whats most important now is...What does our injury situation look like preparing for next week, Im not sweating this loss when we lost our #1 Corner and our O Line could not block anyone

I'm glad I don't have your jaded pessimistic view of life.

Because life and watching years of a fail defense/O line on a football team are the same thing.

It's not pessimism. The reality is our defense and O-line have been abysmal. The former since forever, the latter since 2007. If you want to rah rah rah and settle for it then be my guest.

Me? I want them to play better. If these guys can't cut it - get players who can.

Overrated D

injured D, on the road. You can't neglect what they've done when healthy just to help your own personal agenda.

Because life and watching years of a fail defense/O line on a football team are the same thing.

You've said not one positive thing since you've posted here. Yeah you must be a lot of fun to be around.

Colts defense is based on the corner play.....vontae going down and the other menagerie of D injuries hurt....plus the Pitt O line and Ben playing the game of their lives...was the perfect storm

Not a good enough effort.  Sloppy play on all sides of the ball.  The best unit, by far, was special teams

There's positives to take away from this game, as hard as that may be to see. I'm more concerned about our injury situation than I am anything else. 

I don't complain about refs very often, but they've called this game so tight, they interfered with too many plays they should've stayed out of. Not an excuse though, we had nothing on defense for 98% of the game. 

Not putting too much into this loss like i did not put too much into the win last week.  win some and lose some. we will bounce back from this.

There's positives to take away from this game, as hard as that may be to see. I'm more concerned about our injury situation than I am anything else. 

I don't complain about refs very often, but they've called this game so tight, they interfered with too many plays they should've stayed out of. Not an excuse though, we had nothing on defense for 98% of the game. 

Yeah, refs are whatever.  Despite the refs and injuries, we didn't play well enough to deserve a win

Colts just never learn their lessons! Again today they looked uprepared and even with Davis in the Steelers never had any problems throwing the ball at their will. 

And the most pathetic defense of all time goes to the Indianapolis Colts.  The great pretenders.  Their 5-3 record is only due to one of the easiest schedules in the NFL.  Thank goodness they play the titans and jaguars twice each or else their record would be so much worse.

And you're back with multiple troll accounts. Notice you've been absent for the past five weeks.

Ok. Good night guys.

This game was a pain to watch.

G'night, don't fret, we'll be back. Just a hiccup, we've seen worse than this and roared back. 

Well, if anything this game was exciting. Just wish we didn't have so many injuries. May of been a different game. As we all know though injuries are part of it.

Colts have that same problem...without Mathis, there is ZERO pass rush. No one on our D-Line can even make Ben flinch. Redding barely even get past the O-Line and scares the Runningbacks. 

And you're back with multiple troll accounts. Notice you've been absent for the past five weeks.

Is it nice living in your little fantasy world?