Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who the heck can we fire?

sb2001

Fire the fans who have some sort of inferiority complex and feel the need to use psychological projection to make them feel better about themselves by blaming Trich for everything. "Trich sucked today, he only averaged 5.5 ypc." "Bradshaw wouldn't have fumbled." (Oh wait). "Bradshaw would have ran that for a 300 yard touchdown and later find out he was elected president of the world and used his magical power to enfatten all of the starving people of the world so that they won't die." 

trent's fumble came on a misjudged hand off. Bradshaw's fumbles have been much worse but nobody seems to tallk about that.

I don't know if this will change during the week,  but right after the game,  Bradshaw's fumble was listed as a fumble for Luck in the stats.   

Again,  maybe that changes, or maybe it sticks....    I don't know...

Fire the fans like me who were freaking out and worried after the first 2 losses.  Who were unwilling to give this young team and these coordinators even a couple weeks to come together and reveal their true potential as one of the best teams in the NFL.

Edited by 21isSuperman

I'm with IndyD4U.  

Otherwise, I have no complains of any significance today.  Defense was superb, offense was offensive for the first half, but finally got things going in the third quarter.  I felt the game plan offensively was well called save for the first drive, Luck was just a little off the first half for what ever reason.

Could have done without the fumbles, but both Bradshaw and TRich had good games otherwise, so I guess we can keep their services for another week.....same for Pep.

On another note...the defense we saw today is the kind that wins Superbowls.....

I don't know if this will change during the week, but right after the game, Bradshaw's fumble was listed as a fumble for Luck in the stats.

Again, maybe that changes, or maybe it sticks.... I don't know...

Do you mean Trent? Because Ahmad's was definitely his fumble.

I don't know if this will change during the week,  but right after the game,  Bradshaw's fumble was listed as a fumble for Luck in the stats.   

that should have been the Richardson fumble. For once that fumble was on Luck not Trich

Yes.......   sorry,  I meant Richardson's fumble.

Brain cramp!    Second this week!    :slaphead:        :facepalm:

Bradshaw has just as many over the past three games. 

In general while there has been little to complain about over the past five games, the turnovers and penalties are legit concerns.  Those will get the Colts beat in the playoffs. 

Well it's good to see that almost everyone is happy. Let's enjoy this week and brag n boast to friends and co workers, but lets not forget that on any given Sunday, and possibly next Sunday things may look different. Know one thing, the Colts are just fine! Maybe even better than fine.

no I think they gave the Trich fumble to Luck

Fire the fans like me who were freaking out and worried after the first 2 losses.  Who were unwilling to give this young team and these coordinators even a couple weeks to come together and reveal their true potential as one of the best teams in the NFL.

final_paycheck_laws.jpg

Along with Trumps hair stylist.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2014 - complaining about moderation
Hidden by Nadine, October 20, 2014 - complaining about moderation

It wasn't the best hand off I'll give you that, but I still think Trent should have handled it. Regardless, he had a marvelous game.

You are fired for saying good things about Trent... and the little mods too.