Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Adongo at 282!

Smonroe

so you're saying the colts are lying because of one pic that makes him look small. I dont even think that is adongo

Colts are lying? Not at all.....Though its not anything out of the ordinary for weight to put up on a team web site that is wrong, Those 2 pictures are definitly the same person, I dont know how anyone could miss that if they look closely

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Colts are lying? Not at all.....Though its not anything out of the ordinary for weight to put up on a team web site that is wrong, Those 2 pictures are definitly the same person, I dont know how anyone could miss that if they look closely

I have looked at him numerous times....arms are not even close in size to the other pics...I don't know for sure.

58 and Adongo behind coaches is same person, Different haircut

You are mistaken.

Haircut, facial structure, facial hair, skin tone, clothing, height, and weight are all different.  It is a different person.

Does anyone else know who it is?  58 and 59/60 are people I don't know.

You are mistaken.

Haircut, facial structure, facial hair, skin tone, clothing, height, and weight are all different.  It is a different person.

Does anyone else know who it is?  58 and 59/60 are people I don't know.

Yeah looking at the 2nd picture Im pretty sure I was wrong originally..... :funny:

Let's just sit back and enjoy talking bout guys that are athletic and huge at the same time. ... think we have 2 inside linebackers that would've been playing DT 4yrs ago

Outside backers?  

Who are you referring to?  Just for clarification.

Man, I SERIOUSLY hope Greg Manusky becomes wayyyyyyy more aggressive/smarter this year on defense

1. Stop the interchangeable safeties foolishness

2. Disguise Blitzes better

3. Blitz more

4. Disguise coverages better

We've got the pieces to be a Top 15 defense, just need the puppet master to do his job

:colts:

Man, I SERIOUSLY hope Greg Manusky becomes wayyyyyyy more aggressive/smarter this year on defense

3. Blitz more

We've got the pieces to be a Top 15 defense, just need the puppet master to do his job

As I have said for the last two years and am waiting for it TK

Disguise...disguise disguise :thmup: ....

I think we have a winner....a new car!!!!!!!  Ding ding ding...You have a choice:  The second has a built in cell phone. :)

wv52e96883.jpg

y_phone2.gif

Can he risk everything in the lightning round, to try to double his winnings? 

We still need to know who the man in picture #58 is!

3. Blitz more

With you on that TK

3. Blitz more

I do believe that the Colts now do have those pieces whereas the last couple years, not so much

Adongo is a professional athlete, and has been such for about four years now. For the past ten months or so, he's been under contract with the Colts and has had access to their strength and conditioning coaches. I'm pretty sure he knows how to take care of his body, and the fact that he's put on a substantial amount of muscle is to his credit. I don't see what the problem is. If he has the needed mobility plus functional strength needed to play football for us, then I don't care what he weighs.

I may be the only one who thinks Pendleton is not out of the picture either...another 350 pounder with athleticism...

Brother we could really have some menacing kick coverage on special teams ,lol the kind that puts some fear in the returner :thmup:

Yep...and we all know I love my special teams :)

S.T s can win games or at least keep you in them ,they are very important ,its also important not to let the enemy start from the 35 or 40 yard line.I want to see the kind of squad that crushes you on returns or lays you out so we get a big return = kicking unit as well as punting.

IMO the pieces  are there no reason this cant be a dominant D ,working well in all areas.

I'm pretty bullish about improvement in our D, but Dominant is reserved for a category unlikely for us to reach this year.  Dominant requires 4 pieces, all of which are still developmental for us.

1) Able to stop the run with 7 in the box on a fairly consistent basis.

2) Interior pressure disrupting the passer

3) Edge pressure from both sides (we have 1)

4) Disruptive secondary

We can be above average this year, and may make progress in all those areas, but not dominant unless some of the young guys explode and become stars.  

I'm pretty bullish about improvement in our D, but Dominant is reserved for a category unlikely for us to reach this year.  Dominant requires 4 pieces, all of which are still developmental for us.

1) Able to stop the run with 7 in the box on a fairly consistent basis.

2) Interior pressure disrupting the passer

3) Edge pressure from both sides (we have 1)

4) Disruptive secondary

We can be above average this year, and may make progress in all those areas, but not dominant unless some of the young guys explode and become stars.  

Wich is exactly what I expect barring injuries ,is for some to step it up bigtime.