Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Round 6 Who you got?

HtownColt

“There are some great safeties in the draft,” Pagano said. “We have our board set, we’ll tweak it as we go through the month of April, go to pro days and gather information on the draft. We’ll see how the draft goes and how the board is once we get to our first pick. It’ll be nice to get a young one in the fold, but we’ll see how it goes.” 

Let's take Brandon Coleman lol

Now, I see why the Browns did not take a WR with guys like Jeff Janis, T.J.Jones, Brandon Coleman might still end up being available in rounds 7 or later.

Besides, I think the Patriots get him, Belichick loves Rutgers players :). Just another big red zone weapon for Brady.

It looks like Grigs has other plans at safety.  I'm not sure what that is yet.  It may mean Howell at FS. 

I'm still advocating James Morris if he's still on the board.  At the very least good depth at ILB.  

Yes its Howell at FS, dude can play, still not sure why guys aren't sold on him. 

As for the thread, I would like Dion Bailey for depth, because i don't like just having Howell and Landry right now, I view Sergio Brown as more of a special teams player, but maybe Grigs feels otherwise. 

i feel you bro..but im so fed up on this draft ...grigson hasn't help at no position right now beside drafing the o-line

I disagree, needed help on the OL, he looked toward the future with Moncrief, and we all know we were a one man pass rush last year so we drafted another, now secondary help was on top of the list but he still addressed needs that needed to be addressed. Now I hope this 6th and 7th round are DBs

I disagree, needed help on the OL, he looked toward the future with Moncrief, and we all know we were a one man pass rush last year so we drafted another, now secondary help was on top of the list but he still addressed needs that needed to be addressed. Now I hope this 6th and 7th round are DBs

I think a lot of this draft was for the future. Mewhort helps our O-line greatly, and could be a solid starter at guard. Moncrief is here to replace Reggie after he's gone. Newsome is drawing comparisons to Mathis, and I think he could be Mathis's replacement.

Every year this board needs a whipping boy. Looks like Howell is next man up. Lol

Rashaad Reynolds would be a nice pickup if he is still there. He is a little light in the frame but he excels at playing man which is what we like to play.

I think a lot of this draft was for the future. Mewhort helps our O-line greatly, and could be a solid starter at guard. Moncrief is here to replace Reggie after he's gone. Newsome is drawing comparisons to Mathis, and I think he could be Mathis's replacement.

We have a winner!

When teams are always drafting for the current year, it is usually a good sign that they will be drafting high again next year. We are fortunate to be in our predicament.