Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss mega-merge/closed since he retired ;)

John Waylon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about this incarceratedbob guy. He also said the Jets would release Braylon Edwards during the season last year. He's throwing crapuff against the wall and seeing what sticks. He doesn't lock into one team and actually play the field boldly. He spreads himself wide, for the most part, and then ignores his failures in lieu of the wider guess he got right. He's a braggart too.

Heard nothing else on it yet this morning, but that's not surprising. If it is in the works it won't be done until Peyton's deal is done. That's the first domino that has to fall into place before the rest can follow.

yea even after peytons deal is done, the only worthy defensive FA left, and i say worthy with PUN intended is Tommie Harris, and we prob wont sign him as well... None of this surprises me SMH

and what are the odds a kicker gets in the HOF anyway, theres only been one kicker elected to the HOF in the entire history of the nfl

Vinni will be a HoF inductee. You can cash that check, it will happen. Only a few kicks, out of the countless thousands of kicks in NFL history, are revered by NFL fans. Vinni has 2 or 3 of them.

Guest BlueShoe

http://twitter.com/#!/incarceratedbob

He's been dead on about all other free-agency related stuff...

Count me in as:

1. I doubt this will happen

2. I wouldn't want it to.

Moss showed us last year (three teams) that he is not the athlete he once was and now his attitude and dedication to the game is really sticking out.

I would love to see Moss on the Colts, but at the right price. After all he did have 1,264 yards along with 13 touchdowns in 2009. The guy is one of the most feared and explosive receivers in the league when he's on his game. Colts receiving core would be unbelievable with Reggie, Collie, Garçon, Moss, Gonzo (assuming he stays healthy) and of course TE Dallas, heck even Tamme. Gonzo and Moss could also create a sexy hedge just encase of an injury. He's getting to the end of the road and it should be in his best Interest to try and win. If he could stay calm, cool and collected, Peyton to Moss would be exciting.

Hidden

I know I shouldn't... Doubting a genius rarely ends well... :loco:

You must be a chick.It all makes sense now.I will no longer reply to a b%&%h,because you should be in the kitchen makin' potato pancakes for your jew husband.lol!If you're not a b&*$h,then you must have no c&$k to speak of.lol!

You must be a chick.It all makes sense now.I will no longer reply to a b%&%h,because you should be in the kitchen makin' potato pancakes for your jew husband.lol!If you're not a b&*$h,then you must have no c&$k to speak of.lol!

enjoy being ban

Hidden

lol YES! I was soooo hoping this lil boy would troll-out like that. Best thing you've ever done, EJN!! GOOD BYE KID.

I'll be back~.lol!Its fun to bother unathletic jews from nora,geist and CARmel.

Just to think how bada** it would be to have Moss. Yes he is old. But he is huge and can go up for the ball. Redzone threat? Check. Deep threat? Check. Wayne, Moss and Collie? CHECK CHECK CHECK.

I hope this come to fruition, because our offense would be unstoppable. If Peyton gets rushed, throw it up and have Moss jump. 1st downs all day.

As wonderful as signing Moss would be... look at it from the bigger picture than just "Oh, wow, Randy Moss". We will have disgruntled receivers on the roster which will cause locker room rift. Why? Because we already have Gonzo fighting for his life against Garcon and Collie. Collie, to me, is proven. Garcon has not proven anything yet. When he can catch the football, something his job requires him to do, he will be our #2. Those characters aside, we would have a VERY disgruntled #1 WR in Reggie Wayne who wants his money next year. So signing Moss for a couple mil would certainly ruffle his feathers.

I do like the idea of a vertical threat who is big bodied. Imagine the stretch coming back from 04 Edge days, rolling out and hit Moss 50 yards downfield because we'll have a respectable run. I can see a 40 TD year from Peyton again. However, if Garcon learns to catch, that is his job only.