Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Randy Moss mega-merge/closed since he retired ;)

John Waylon

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to get Moss so we can steal some thunder from the Patriots. I swear, the Patriots tease us all the time with all their multitude of draft maneuvering and free-agent signings. I'm sick of hearing of them. I can't wait to see the day when the Patriots become the worst team in the NFL again. You guys remember back in the Tecmo Football days? Bo Jackson running over the Patriots was tasty.

My issue is I'm afraid Randy Moss will make Jim Caldwell his *****. Indiana isn't exactly renowned for their cafeteria food.

I was skeptical at first, but then I started reading through his past tweets and it's kinda strange... He's getting info before a lot of people... He's definitely got me watching...

Yea, I think Jason has his thumbs on his cellphone constantly tweeting. He loves his job WAY too much. He literally has eyes everywhere. It wouldn't surprise me if he has a Colts forum account and is reading all 32 fan forums at once. Either that or he has his lackies do it for him and report back.

I just want to get Moss so we can steal some thunder from the Patriots. I swear, the Patriots tease us all the time with all their multitude of draft maneuvering and free-agent signings. I'm sick of hearing of them. I can't wait to see the day when the Patriots become the worst team in the NFL again. You guys remember back in the Tecmo Football days? Bo Jackson running over the Patriots was tasty.

My issue is I'm afraid Randy Moss will make Jim Caldwell his *****. Indiana isn't exactly renowned for their cafeteria food.

Maybe Moss is what we need... I mean, he might come out and go "Excuse me, but what in the name of Peyton are you doing? Do you have any idea... Can we get Jon Gruden in here to finish the job?"

Maybe Moss is what we need... I mean, he might come out and go "Excuse me, but what in the name of Peyton are you doing? Do you have any idea... Can we get Jon Gruden in here to finish the job?"

Somebody needs to light a fire under Caldwell's crotch. It may as well be Randy. Randy will be like, "Coach, the Pats had a loaf of bread fat guy take it to the house on a kickoff return and you telling me you rarely take it to the 20 !?!"

lol me too

I think ever since Moss left New England, he has disappeared from the NFL's radar. Watch... if the signing happens, when he signs with the Colts, they'll be a short blog snippet, and that will be the end of it. Then they'll use Moss as a lead-in to Chad Ochocinco, then all of a sudden they'll be talking about the Patriots instead of the Colts. Yes, I can see it now...

-----

"Randy Moss signs 1-yr deal with Colts."

Randy Moss has found a new home with Peyton and Company. Randy Moss was a prolific wide receiver for the New England Patriots. Teamed with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game, Tom Brady and Moss achieved grand success as a dynamic quarterback-receiving duo, until head coach Bill Belichick chose to part ways with the receiver in October of 2010.

Randy Moss will seek to instill the same passion he had at New England with Indianapolis. With the 2012 Superbowl in Indy, will newly anointed New England receiver, Chad Ochocinco, bring the same passion Moss brought to the Patriots? In other news, Albert Haynesworth is magically at 100% and says he is licking his chops to get after Manning... Wait, this just in... Belichick traded Haynesworth to Oakland for a 2nd round pick.

-----

I think ever since Moss left New England, he has disappeared from the NFL's radar. Watch... if the signing happens, when he signs with the Colts, they'll be a short blog snippet, and that will be the end of it. Then they'll use Moss as a lead-in to Chad Ochocinco, then all of a sudden they'll be talking about the Patriots instead of the Colts. Yes, I can see it now...

-----

"Randy Moss signs 1-yr deal with Colts."

Randy Moss has found a new home with Peyton and Company. Randy Moss was a prolific wide receiver for the New England Patriots. Teamed with one of the greatest quarterbacks in the game, Tom Brady and Moss achieved grand success as a dynamic quarterback-receiving duo, until head coach Bill Belichick chose to part ways with the receiver in October of 2010.

Randy Moss will seek to instill the same passion he had at New England with Indianapolis. With the 2012 Superbowl in Indy, will newly anointed New England receiver, Chad Ochocinco, bring the same passion Moss brought to the Patriots? In other news, Albert Haynesworth is magically at 100% and says he is licking his chops to get after Manning... Wait, this just in... Belichick traded Haynesworth to Oakland for a 2nd round pick.

-----

wow... your good. I like how you mentioned the Colts :P

Well it's 3:07am where I'm at, so unless they have guys working through this stuff over-night (which actually may be realistic, considering the lockout ate up so much time and teams are in crunch mode!) then I guess we wont find out till tomorrow at least... And when I mean tomorrow, I mean today.

I've been watching incarcaratedbob since the the lockout lifted and he has been bang on. 11/12 i think. And where he's been right, it's not 30 minutes before LaCanfora or Scheftler announced it, but in some cases a day before.

Yeah... It's kind of scary how he's getting his info TBH...

Lets see what today brings...

Randy Moss? As exciting as that would be, will it be the good Randy? I'd assume so, since he would be playing for an actual contender...That would probably take Garcon off the field for the most part. Randy on the Right, Reggie on the left, with Collie in the slot? IDK. I'll hold my breath while I wait to hear about this...=/

Ironically, I had a dream last night that the Colts actually signed Randy Moss and Brandon Mebane.......

Randy Moss? As exciting as that would be, will it be the good Randy? I'd assume so, since he would be playing for an actual contender...That would probably take Garcon off the field for the most part. Randy on the Right, Reggie on the left, with Collie in the slot? IDK. I'll hold my breath while I wait to hear about this...=/

Ironically, I had a dream last night that the Colts actually signed Randy Moss and Brandon Mebane.......

well if u had a dream like that what the lotto numbers

I am all for it as long as we can easily get rid of him. If he comes in and starts to be a pain in the butt you just cut him and move on. I think there would be little risk with this move.

This could be a huge reward in the long run of the season if he gets his head back on straight like he had in New England before he got traded.

If playing with Manning cannot lite a fire under his butt then nobody can.

I wonder if playing Randy on the left, Reggie on the right, and Collie in the slot may end up hurting Garcon's development... He's a beast, just gotta work on those hands, and I can't see Moss having much more than 1 year left in the tank. Is the risk to Garcon worth the possible reward? Just a thought...

yeesh...if this ends up happening, the top contenders in the AFC will look really different. Ochocinco and Haynesworth on the pats, Asomugha on the Jets(if that goes through), and Moss with the Colts. talk about a change of scenery, lol.