Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

super bowl predictions

bestQBever

Denver over Green Bay (BOLD PREDICTION)

I hope its Indy over 49ers though

I don't understand why everybody picks Green bay every single year. They won one superbowl and don't even have a good defense. A rod, Lacy, and Nelson are all they have going for themselves.

There is no way that any other teams besides the Pats or Broncos come out of the AFC barring crazy injuries.

So I say Pats vs Niners or Broncos vs Seahawks again.

I like how you include Broncos into the conversations these days. 

I am impressed with your new found maturity.  :disco:

Well lets see.

NFC

Seattle has lost Tate in offense. Red Bryant, Clemon and Browner in defense. They are still formidable. 

49ers are pretty much the same.

Panthers are a huge drop

Saints lost Sproles, thats a big loss.

Green Bay is quite decimated.

Lions - got really good with Tate and other signings.

AFC

Denver has good gains in defense. Still need a good OL and RB i think.

Pats - To me a much better team from last year.

Colts - Are going to be better with all the injured players coming back in offense but i am still skeptical on OL.

Having said this, i think on paper its either NE/Den/Colts Vs Seattle/SF/Lions

I am not ruling out Colts and Andrew Luck to the big game this year. Colts are the dark horse in AFC and Lions in the NFC.

Pats aren't going to the SB......sorry Puts fans. 

Denver or Colts for AFC

I think the 49'ers will finally get past the Seahawks for NFC. 

I do think the Eagles and Lions will be dangerous as well. 

Right now the Colts are behind the Broncos and Pats by quite a bit. Not saying they can't get there but everyone pretty knows this season will be another race between Pats/Broncos.

Right now the Colts are behind the Broncos and Pats by quite a bit. Not saying they can't get there but everyone pretty knows this season will be another race between Pats/Broncos.

Even with Revis and Browner, the Pats could never attempt to cover Wayne, Hilton, Nicks, Allen and Fleener at the same time. I'm not sure any defense in the NFL can stop that. Don't say Seahawks, because we already had their number. 

Plus, Blount is gone, and our Run D is improved, and that's what won it for the Pats in the playoffs against us. 

Even with Revis and Browner, the Pats could never attempt to cover Wayne, Hilton, Nicks, Allen and Fleener at the same time. I'm not sure any defense in the NFL can stop that. Don't say Seahawks, because we already had their number. 

Plus, Blount is gone, and our Run D is improved, and that's what won it for the Pats in the playoffs against us. 

The Pats did just fine last year covering without the best CB in the league and no Browner. Blount is not gone. He has not signed anywhere yet and the Pats have standing offer him the way they did for Edelman. But really our run game will be fine with or without him. You have not made enough improvements yet on defense to stop the Pats who will be better offensively the next time you play them. There was no Gronk last time and still a 21 point beat down.

I am more interested to see what the Texans do with that first pick. I think you will have your hands full just in the division. Titans should be better too with their QB back.

They could never ATTEMPT to cover those guys? So they're going to just play defense with four linemen, three linebackers, and no DBs? 

Interesting strategy, but I doubt that'll pay off for Belichick.

To people who believe the Broncos are going to go to the Superbowl, I just want to point out that for the first time since getting to Denver, Peyton isn't going to have a cup cake schedule. NFC West is gonna' put a hat on 'em. The chances of Denver getting the #1 AFC play off seed are slim to none, and I don't see Denver beating even a remotely healthy Patriot team at the Razor. The Broncos don't have a good regular season record against play off teams in the last two years, and they will see quite a few of them in the regular season in 2014. I'm expecting a 10-11 win season. #2 or #3 seed.

The Pats did just fine last year covering without the best CB in the league and no Browner. Blount is not gone. He has not signed anywhere yet and the Pats have standing offer him the way they did for Edelman. But really our run game will be fine with or without him. You have not made enough improvements yet on defense to stop the Pats who will be better offensively the next time you play them. There was no Gronk last time and still a 21 point beat down.

I am more interested to see what the Texans do with that first pick. I think you will have your hands full just in the division. Titans should be better too with their QB back.

Defense: We have a better ILB, better DT, our other NT (Hughes) won't be hurt. I'll give you the fact that if... IF Toler isn't hurt, we'll be ok on the other side of the field at CB. 

Our Offense will keep up with the Pats Offense just fine. 

They could never ATTEMPT to cover those guys? So they're going to just play defense with four linemen, three linebackers, and no DBs? 

Interesting strategy, but I doubt that'll pay off for Belichick.

Excuse me, you're right. They will ATTEMPT to cover them. lol 

Patriots/Seahawks. Belichick and Brady finally get that elusive 4th ring.  :thmup:

You, Brady, and Billichuck wish.