142 members have voted

1. 1. Favourite Colts move so far in Free Agency

• Re signing Vontae
    • Signing Arthur Jones
    • Signing Dqwell Jackson
    • Re signing Pat and AV
    • Cutting Satele
    • All of the above

That depends on what we do to address our O line. So far we've done nothing (except for cutting satele) but Mack and co. are still there.

All our line needs is a center and if we don't get one then that means the team has confidence in holmes

All our line needs is a center and if we don't get one then that means the team has confidence in holmes

So you think we enter the season with 3 unproven starters on the line with a bunch of questions? I feel like we should at least bring in one veteran stud for a short term deal.

So you think we enter the season with 3 unproven starters on the line with a bunch of questions? I feel like we should at least bring in one veteran stud for a short term deal.

who are the three unproven? I count one, Holmes. Thornton started last year, and got better as the year progressed to being a solid guard by playoff time. And Thomas missed most of the year, but he has played a lot. Its not like this was his first season starting

How are Thornton and Thomas unproven? Thornton played a lot his rookie year and Thomas has a lot of experience

who are the three unproven? I count one, Holmes. Thornton started last year, and got better as the year progressed to being a solid guard by playoff time. And Thomas missed most of the year, but he has played a lot. Its not like this was his first season starting

Thornton was rated as one of our worst O lineman, and Thomas has never started more than 7 games a season. I do like both of them and think they will improve but they are yet to cement their status as our starters of the present and future.

Thornton was rated as one of our worst O lineman, and Thomas has never started more than 7 games a season. I do like both of them and think they will improve but they are yet to cement their status as our starters of the present and future.

I don't care what the stats say, Thornton was playing decent as the season progressed

Looks like I'm the lone soldier on the Jackson signing.

I just think that he going to be that voice we need in the middle. Dude knows how to quarterback a defense and that exites me. We have a true middle linebacker now!

Bringing back Vontae, Pat Mac, and AV is kinda like giving guys a pay raise to me. I'm glad it happened but it's not a "new toy".

Art Jones is much appreciated but d-line is never a sexy move unless its a glorified pass rusher.

Now if we could just get Thomas DeCoud for the low...........

In Grigson I trust.

I'm very pleased with what has been done so far, so all!

Although I was very concerned about what was going to happen if Vontae hadn't been resigned.

I am very happy about  the defensive needs being addressed.

The kickers, good to see our guys back!

AND I am finding that without Satele on the roster my animosity toward him has subsided... LOL

Actually feel for the guy being unemployed and all.    NAH, hope he saved his money!

NOW find a Center and a true Free Safety, and we got something to build on.

Looks like I'm the lone soldier on the Jackson signing.

I just think that he going to be that voice we need in the middle. Dude knows how to quarterback a defense and that exites me. We have a true middle linebacker now!

Bringing back Vontae, Pat Mac, and AV is kinda like giving guys a pay raise to me. I'm glad it happened but it's not a "new toy".

Art Jones is much appreciated but d-line is never a sexy move unless its a glorified pass rusher.

Now if we could just get Thomas DeCoud for the low...........

In Grigson I trust.

Though resigning your own free agents can be just as tough as adding a new one, see Aqib Talib to the Broncos