Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

bradshaw?

PeprunrunrunPunt

So i was wondering what everyone thinks about bringing bradshaw back

so our backfield would look like

Ballard

Richardson

Bradshaw

the guy is talented i believe donald will want too much money, running backs are a dime a dozen haha what does everyone think???

I have always liked him but I believe that if he was consistently healthy the NYGs would never have ley him get away...

He's a good player and a proven champion,....but we already have Vic B coming off injury...

Maybe we should try a healthy back..

In my opinion we won't sign Bradshaw! To tell you the truth I feel like the Giants may bring him back... Bradshaw loves the NYG. If they offer him any contract even with low pay he might go back. And with David Wilson playing worse than me at running back they may attempt it..

I feel like we need to find a pure speed running back! I still think Rainey can be good if healthy

It will be interesting to see how the backfield shapes up. I'd love to have Bradshaw back if we could find a way to do so because I believe he brings an extra attitude and swagger to the team that goes beyond the playing field.  Not only is he a good player but he also has the will of a champion that infects everyone around him.  He's the type of back that just exerts his will on the other team in crunch time when you need to put your foot on their throats to seal the deal.  However that neck injury is a serious thing to consider if you're talking about bringing him back. It'll be a tough decision, but I hop we'd find a way to keep him.

Ballard, Bradshaw, Richardson, Rainey(maybe)

We've got Chris Rainey so maybe we could use him as a our speed guy somewhat or better than how the Niners use Lamichael James. But like others have said we need to make sure that O Line is fixed.  I certainly feel we need to do what it takes to find a top notch Center and make some real improvements at the guard position.  I like that Hugh Thornton will be in his second year and Donald Thomas will be back and healthy. Both those things provide us with something to build on, hopefully Thornton can be the starter but if not he at least provides good depth and we'd need to shell out some cash to get a quality starter through FA i think.

I wouldn't bring him back and I highly doubt Grigs does either. Way to injury prone. Good runner when healthy but is hardly ever healthy so whats the point. Fix the o-line and thats all that matters. RB's are a dime a dozen and whoever we sign or draft will be the 3rd string RB anyway.

We have a backfield situation similar to Houston. Sorry to say it honestly. We have Ballard who looked great at the beginning of last season. We bring Trent on board. Some may disagree with his talents. I'm giving him this coming season to develope into our system. We have two potentially good backs. Which one will we invest in when the time comes?

Bradshaw had a year to rest that foot problem.  The neck is apparently healed....bring him back on a non-guaranteed contract and see how much Brown wants.  MAY be too much.  

With all of the underclassmen coming out, I feel Grigs can find a valuable UFA in this area as well...stay tuned!!   :)

I want Bradshaw back to be perfectly honest. I would actually love the idea of this being our backfield going into Training Camp:

RB1: Trent Richardson

RB2: Vick Ballard

RB3: Ahmad Bradshaw (Plus if Bradshaw is our number 3 RB then the chances of him getting injured are a lot lower)

RB4: Chris Rainey

RB5: Dan Herron

RB6: Tashard Choice

Ballard

Richardson

Bradshaw

the guy is talented i believe donald will want too much money, running backs are a dime a dozen haha what does everyone think???

I like him  but do not bring him back he can't stay healthy . Draft a RB .

Ballard

Richardson

Bradshaw

If you think that is the order in which they will be played, I think you are very wrong. Richardson is going to be the starter for about six games until he shows that he just isn't a great running back and then it will be Ballard. They will try to make that dog of a trade look good if they can.

If you think that is the order in which they will be played, I think you are very wrong. Richardson is going to be the starter for about six games until he shows that he just isn't a great running back and then it will be Ballard. They will try to make that dog of a trade look good if they can.

That decision has been made here by folks with no info or input just wishful thinking .

Unlike us with our worthless opinions the coaching staff will make those decisions  based on ability not on that trade so many have condemned from day one .

V.Ballard & T Rich will compete its  a toss up at this point  neither is a given . Of season work outs training camp & preseason a long way to go till we know .

That decision has been made here by folks with no info or input just wishful thinking .

Unlike us with our worthless opinions the coaching staff will make those decisions  based on ability not on that trade so many have condemned from day one .

V.Ballard & T Rich will compete its  a toss up at this point  neither is a given . Of season work outs training camp & preseason a long way to go till we know .

Bolder dash. Clearly they did NOT go by ability at ANYTIME with our O-Line. Not that it was important. JMO

Ballard

Richardson

Bradshaw

Im all For bringing him in for Vet Min on a performance based / incentive laten contract. I was happy with what i saw out of Bradshaw he also is an great pass blocker/ receiver out the backfield.