Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anybody got the final count on how many pick plays KC got away with?

Dustin

Yeah, the only negative I had on the refs was that they missed those pick plays. Bowe had an obvious one in the 1st half. There was another obvious one in the 2nd half.

They got away with it, but it should have been called once at least.

Those were blatant. Even worse was the hit on a defenseless player that took out Landry and the missed neck-breaking facemask on Brazill. You never would have known that the NFL was enforcing player safety. It was really disgusting to see the Chiefs get away with those last two in particular; ref was looking right at both of them and just let it go. Those plays are how people get seriously hurt.

I counted at least 4 that should have been flagged for OPI on my first watch.

The Chiefs used the Titans gameplan. That's all they ran on us in the first game.

We also run rub routes, but I think ours are usually legal. I may be a bit prejudice though.

I counted at least 4 that should have been flagged for OPI on my first watch.

Should also count how many times that bum Stephenson put Robert Mathis in a headlock. I told everyone in the chat before the game he's garbage. Isn't it illegal to have your hand/arm hooked under the pass rushers neck/lower helmet area?

Should also count how many times that bum Stephenson put Robert Mathis in a headlock. I told everyone in the chat before the game he's garbage. Isn't it illegal to have your hand/arm hooked under the pass rushers neck/lower helmet area?

This happens to Robert 100 times a game & it's rarely called.

This happens to Robert 100 times a game & it's rarely called.

Then Roger Goodell needs to say something or someone do something. How do you preach player safety yet allow a lineman to choke hold a pass rusher? That could cause a neck or spine injury the way Robert Mathis bends back to try to get underneath it. It's highly dangerous. Don't preach player safety then ignore obvious issues especially when there's a ref in the backfield that's supposed to be watching the play from that angle

How about that awesome, no call false start, that they didn't call on the Chiefs last drive. Our players stopped because they anticipated a flag, dumb on them, but bad on the refs too.

Everyone stopped not just the Colts. Even Bowe stopped until he saw Alex Smith recontinue the play

The Chiefs were getting away with almost everything.

I agree 100%. like the one play in the first half where Davis was flagged for illegal contact i believe and yet the corner who was covering hilton pushed hilton down and did not get flagged for it. 

2nd half: crown of defenders helmet hit the front of hiltons helmet and the guy wasn't flagged. 

what's funny is a lot of chief fans are saying the refs won this game, on top of injuries BUT that being said, they had a 28 point lead with half the 3rd qtr left and still blew the game. they didn't start losing more players until the colts started making their comeback. and as far as the " refs won the game for them " the colts had more penalties then the chiefs. if anything they could have lost it for us.