Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Laron Landry will play next week

MTC

I think it means he passed the concussion test after the game.

I would not think he has already gone through the concussion protocol in the minutes after the game in which he got hurt.

I would guess he plays but his quote has to be more player bravado than being cleared by docs.

That's unfortunate. The dude is horrible

He's not horrible.

(That's a typical dudeski respons)

BTW, I get a kick out of your posts. I get that you're either just trying to grease people with your nonsensical posts, or you're ... special.

Either way, you amuse me. Thanks!

Landry is a mixed bag.  He is a solid run defender but sometimes seems lost in coverage.  When he tackles well he hits like a load of bricks. 

Changing the subject a little, Bethea was actually partly responsible for loosing coverage on Avery when he blew past him for the long touchdown but Bethea has incredible speed...there were some plays when he came 30 yards from behind and caught the guy...either preventing a touchdown or just making a great tackle.  Safety and corner should be one of our draft choices this year IMHO as we have no one substantial behind these guys.

For all the naysayers that seem not to understand safety play, watch the game film throughout the season. Watch the opposing teams' wideouts and backs in the 4th quarters of the games after seeing and feeling his presence... We HAVE to have a hard-hitting, physical presence at safety to win. A-la' Lynch, Sanders, Atwater, Lott, etc... hmmm? How many of those teams won Super Bowls? Maybe all of them. He is a keeper, and it would be a travesty if we were to lose him. Our safties are imperative.

For all the naysayers that seem not to understand safety play, watch the game film throughout the season. Watch the opposing teams' wideouts and backs in the 4th quarters of the games after seeing and feeling his presence... We HAVE to have a hard-hitting, physical presence at safety to win. A-la' Lynch, Sanders, Atwater, Lott, etc... hmmm? How many of those teams won Super Bowls? Maybe all of them. He is a keeper, and it would be a travesty if we were to lose him. Our safties are imperative.

this is a joke right?