Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Not over till the final gun sounds.

steveeoaktree33

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Et tu, House? Wouldn't have expected that coming from you.

haha what can I say. Sometimes, quite often actually, I'm an *.

I did have a sweet prediction of a comeback in the game day thread. Go check on that post instead lol.

Dude, kudos to you! You posted this when things were as dire as dire gets. I bow to you, and I shall fall on the sword in shame lol.

Respect to you for your chivalry sir Knight ha ha. Seriously though, I wanted to just do something to help the mojo turn for us. Now it's time to enjoy the highlights!!!!

Ditto! I have dissected this website for years looking for coverage,etc... but hadn't ever thought of posting on it until recently. So glad to have other never-say-die fans out there! Congrats to the players that fought with everything they had.

:thmup:

Darn straight. Not with this team.

I love this team. If I could I would marry the 2013 Colts. I love them!!!!!!

The possibilities with this team are endless and unpredictable, which is why they're so special. Totally different than with our other recent playoff teams. We now have more depth of talent and play together. I do feel bad for T-Rich, Toler, and others that got hammered pretty hard out there today. I hope their teammates help them to get over mistakes as we'll need everybody in the future.

Thank you for the signature.. (? how'd you do that?) Surely will not be able to sleep for awhile -- until I have watched every highlight and read every article THEN fire up the Media player to watch a game replay to 'rock me to sleep' ahhh 

Thanks again WarHorse!  Let's go on another roller coaster ride next weekend... just make sure the heart meds are aplenty

Thank you for the signature.. (? how'd you do that?) Surely will not be able to sleep for awhile -- until I have watched every highlight and read every article THEN fire up the Media player to watch a game replay to 'rock me to sleep' ahhh 

Thanks again WarHorse!  Let's go on another roller coaster ride next weekend... just make sure the heart meds are aplenty

Sigs are on left side when you are in "edit profile" mode.