Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Chuck Pagano STILL unsure what the offensive line will be

TKnight24

Okay, someone has to figure out the correct line-up. It's playoff time & we gotta put the best players out there. ONE & DONE that's it. The "Colts haven't loss back to back games" mojo is no longer good here. We have to figure out what 5 linemen will protect our franchise QB

@mchappell51: Pagano: O-line options. We'll put the best 5 out there that gives us the best chance to win.

@KBowenColts: Pagano on having a health OL this week: "Probably like solving the Rubik's Cube...It will be great to have everyone available."

Okay, someone has to figure out the correct line-up. It's playoff time & we gotta put the best players out there. ONE & DONE that's it. The "Colts haven't loss back to back games" mojo is no longer good here. We have to figure out what 5 linemen will protect our franchise QB

@mchappell51: Pagano: O-line options. We'll put the best 5 out there that gives us the best chance to win.

@KBowenColts: Pagano on having a health OL this week: "Probably like solving the Rubik's Cube...It will be great to have everyone available."

What answer would satisfy you?

Guest TeamLoloJones

Castonzo-Reitz-McGlynn-Thornton-Cherilus

There you go coach.

Even if he went with those five...for some reason he would put Thornton at LG and Reitz at RG

What answer would satisfy you?

Honestly i don't know much about offensive line talent or whatever you wanna call it.

But the offensive line we had vs San Francisco was the best one imo. We ran the ball extremely well. So I'd want that one. Any line-up that puts McGlynn at center is good seems like. So if I had to pick a line-up

Castonzo-Nixon/Reitz-McGlynn-Thornton-Cherilus

This is the playoffs, can't go into the Oil Drum half stepping. Gotta be sharp on all phases

Honestly i don't know much about offensive line talent or whatever you wanna call it.

But the offensive line we had vs San Francisco was the best one imo. We ran the ball extremely well. So I'd want that one. Any line-up that puts McGlynn at center is good seems like. So if I had to pick a line-up

This is the playoffs, can't go into the Oil Drum half stepping. Gotta be sharp on all phases

Is Reitz ready to play? Is McGlynn? 

I don't know what kind of answer Pagano is supposed to give at this point, before the team has even practiced this week, before treatments, etc.. Like Princeton said, I think he answered as best he could as of right now.

Also, just because he doesn't come out and say what the lineup will be on Monday doesn't mean that he's half stepping.

Yeah, Satele is the weakest link and has been referred to as an 'undersized' center a number of times by the analysts on the game broadcasts, when he gets blown up by a D-lineman.

Satele needs to take his salary and sit...for the good of the team.

I hope Coach Chuck does not have one of his stupid, weak, loyal moments and put him in the lineup for non-football related reasons.

Is Reitz ready to play? Is McGlynn?

I don't know what kind of answer Pagano is supposed to give at this point, before the team has even practiced this week, before treatments, etc.. Like Princeton said, I think he answered as best he could as of right now.

Also, just because he doesn't come out and say what the lineup will be on Monday doesn't mean that he's half stepping.

@CraigKColts: Pagano: McGlynn, Redding, S.Brown will practice; Davis, Werner, Franklin, Francois day-to-day. MRI on Davis was negative.

Reitz name no where to be found on the injury report so I assume he's good to go.

Pagano has no clue what his best O-line lineup is...he just goes by seniority....vets first regardless of skill...that way he doesn't have to make a tough decision that he does not want to deal with.

I don't know Reitz, McGlynn, Satele, Link and AC sounds mighty fine to me!  Pure domination!

haha

Pagano has no clue what his best O-line lineup is...he just goes by seniority....vets first regardless of skill...that way he doesn't have to make a tough decision that he does not want to deal with.

I'm already sorry I'm asking....   but I'm asking....

Where does this stuff come from?!?     Seriously....

Where do these ideas in your head come from?

The guy is 11-5 with a not very talented team that's been ravaged by injuries....   and you don't give him an ounce of respect.

For what it's worth....  ESPN's Mike Wells,  the team's beat writer, says Pagano KNOWS EXACTLY who the o-line will be......

But he just doesn't want to announce it now and tell KC who the line-up....

Coaches look for any advantage they can, and this is just one of them.

In other words.....

This whole thread (no offense, TK) is much ado about..............    nothing.