Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cory Redding mic'd vs. Titans [Merge]

TKnight24

Looking for the full story but apparently Cory Redding was on inside the NFL tonight & had some words for Mr. Warmack

@PSchrags: Colts DE Cory Redding mike'd up on @insidetheNFL tonight. Verbally undresses Titans rookie Chance Warmack. "Respect your elders!"

@RosterWatch: Cory Redding telling Chance Warmack "to get in the weight room" and that "he's messing w/ a grown man" was terrific audio

One of the better qualities for Redding is what he does for the team OFF the field.

He's one of the leaders in the locker room.   He helps establish and maintain a winning culture.  A culture of hard work and discipline.    He's one of the guys that makes sure we don't have a situation like what goes on in Miami and other places.

Guys like that are important to a team.   Even beyond what the do and don't do on the field.

There's a reason why the first player Pagano called when he got the job was Cory Redding.    Good teams win with players like him.      :thmup:

So invaluable to have a vocal leader in the locker room. A veteran who can keep the young players in line, and yes, we have a LOT of young players. Pagano brought him on for this very purpose and said that was the main reason he wanted him based on their phone conversation.

Bad video, but this is it. I'll see if I can find it on espn or something

I like the browns player more in this video lol.  "Im looking for some flags but i dont see one"   Idk why but i find that hilarious, maybe it was just his matter of fact way of saying it.

Cory Redding is alright. But he's definitely a vocal leader here so I'll take that

Yeah Im not trying to downgrade him or anything, He is qithout question a huge boost to our team vocally and he is productive on the field, I just mean he has not had a really good season since 2006, But he has been very valuable to the team

Looking for the full story but apparently Cory Redding was on inside the NFL tonight & had some words for Mr. Warmack

@PSchrags: Colts DE Cory Redding mike'd up on @insidetheNFL tonight. Verbally undresses Titans rookie Chance Warmack. "Respect your elders!"

@RosterWatch: Cory Redding telling Chance Warmack "to get in the weight room" and that "he's messing w/ a grown man" was terrific audio

Translation..... "Pain"

mr-t-o.gif