Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Cory Redding mic'd vs. Titans [Merge]

TKnight24

Looking for the full story but apparently Cory Redding was on inside the NFL tonight & had some words for Mr. Warmack

@PSchrags: Colts DE Cory Redding mike'd up on @insidetheNFL tonight. Verbally undresses Titans rookie Chance Warmack. "Respect your elders!"

@RosterWatch: Cory Redding telling Chance Warmack "to get in the weight room" and that "he's messing w/ a grown man" was terrific audio

One of the better qualities for Redding is what he does for the team OFF the field.

He's one of the leaders in the locker room.   He helps establish and maintain a winning culture.  A culture of hard work and discipline.    He's one of the guys that makes sure we don't have a situation like what goes on in Miami and other places.

Guys like that are important to a team.   Even beyond what the do and don't do on the field.

There's a reason why the first player Pagano called when he got the job was Cory Redding.    Good teams win with players like him.      :thmup:

So invaluable to have a vocal leader in the locker room. A veteran who can keep the young players in line, and yes, we have a LOT of young players. Pagano brought him on for this very purpose and said that was the main reason he wanted him based on their phone conversation.

Bad video, but this is it. I'll see if I can find it on espn or something

I like the browns player more in this video lol.  "Im looking for some flags but i dont see one"   Idk why but i find that hilarious, maybe it was just his matter of fact way of saying it.

Cory Redding is alright. But he's definitely a vocal leader here so I'll take that

Yeah Im not trying to downgrade him or anything, He is qithout question a huge boost to our team vocally and he is productive on the field, I just mean he has not had a really good season since 2006, But he has been very valuable to the team

Looking for the full story but apparently Cory Redding was on inside the NFL tonight & had some words for Mr. Warmack

@PSchrags: Colts DE Cory Redding mike'd up on @insidetheNFL tonight. Verbally undresses Titans rookie Chance Warmack. "Respect your elders!"

@RosterWatch: Cory Redding telling Chance Warmack "to get in the weight room" and that "he's messing w/ a grown man" was terrific audio

Translation..... "Pain"

mr-t-o.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Any reports on how day one went? Can't find much info out there. 
    • The Colts spent big on resigning players this past offseason.  However, I see a lot of roster turnover heading into next offseason with limited cap space.   Round 1 - Edge Princely Umanmielen (Florida) - In four years has 24.5 TFLS including 14.5 sacks.  In 2023 he ranked 4th among Power Five edge defenders in pass-rush win rate (22.2%) and his 42 run-defense stops since 2022 are tied for second. 98% a clone to Laiatu Latu.  Project resign Dayo but Ebukam/Lewis are on the bubble while Genard Avery is a free agent.   Round 2 - WLB Harold Perkins Jr. (LSU) - As a true freshman led all LBs in Power Five linebackers with a 91.0 pass-rush grade and second among all LBs in the country with 18 QB knockdowns (sacks/hits) and tied for second in the country with 4 *.  Since 2014 era, that ranks third best behind Rueben Bain Jr (freshman) in 2023 and Myles Garrett in 2014. EJ Speeds replacement.    Round 3 - S Keon Sabb (Alabama) –From backup to a starter while at Michigan, he made the most of his 360 snaps.  As a sophomore Sabb was only one of six Power Five safeties to earn an 80+ grades in both coverage and run defender.  Sabb replaces Blackmon.   Round 4 - TE Caden Prieskorn (Mississippi) – Started 2023 with a knee injury missing the first three games.  A Memphis transfer, Prieskorn 449 receiving yards were 9th most among all CFB TEs.  His 1051 receiving yards and 527 YAC since 2022 both rank fourth.  Both Mo Allie-Cox and Kylen Granson (project resign) are upcoming FAs.   Round 5 - LB/SAF CJ Taylor (Vanderbilt) – 6’1” 201 pounds. Taylor spent 55% of his snaps near the defensive LOS and in the box in 2023.  In 2022 he was 3rd among SEC safeties with an 84.9 PFF coverage grade, while his 10 pressures ranked 1st.  In 2023 he was third among all LBs in the conference with a 61.8 passer rating allowed.  Reminds me of Jaylon Carlies whom the Colts just drafted in R5P151.  Carlies is currently listed as 3rd string MLB.  Segun Olubi is the backup behind MLB Franklin and has proven enough to resign after this season.  Projected cuts SLB Cameron McGrone (6’1” 236 pounds) (2024 FA) and SLB Liam Anderson (6’3” 236 pounds) (2024 FA).  Add another 30 pounds to Taylor move to SLB.   Round 6 - IDL Joey Slackman (Florida) final 2023 defense grade while at Pennsylvania, 90.1 (3rd), 92.8 run defense grade (1st), pass rush 71.9 (91st), and a 60.5 coverage grade.  Averaging 48.5 TOT a season along with 4 sacks.  Built like Grover Stewart at 6’4” 300 pounds and has the chance to take over Stewart’s job after a year of mentorship.  Places Davis on the bubble and replaces Taven Bryan.  See how well Slackman does moving to Florida versus much stronger competition.  Could see his draft stock improve.   Round 7 - RB-KR Ismail Mahdi (Texas State) –After his first 6 games in 2023 he had 9 KO RET for 280 yards averaging 31.1 yards which ranked 5th as a KR during that timeframe.  In 2023 rushed for 1331 yards on 223 carriers averaging 6.0 with 10 TDs.  Also proven back that can catch averaging 260 yards a season on 25 catches.  Trey Serman (2024 FA) and Tyler Goodson (2024 FA).   UDFAs LS Byron Floyd (PITT) junior – Floyds 81.7 grade this season leads all FBS LS.  Of his 41 LS on both punts/kicks only one has been charted as off-target.  Does have ties to Colts new DL coach.   WR De’Corian Clark (UTSA) – been compared to Alec Pierce.  Got elite athletic skills.  Made Bruce Feldman’s Freaks List at #94.  In HS he jumped 24’8”, hit 22.2 MPH on the GPS and clocked a 4.31 shuttle time.  Also ran a 4.49s-forty time, had a 10’1” broad jump, and a 35” vertical jump while power-clean 345 pounds.  
    • Interesting….   I think Pittsburg getting rid of their 2023 QB room, Pickett and the backup and bringing in Wilson AND Fields for next to nothing is (IMO) the best off-season transformation by any NFL team including the Colts.      Wilson AND Fields for almost nothing?!?   Yes,  please!    FWIW:  Fields is being used in camp as a returner.  Punt for sure and I think kickoffs as well.     
    • Sometimes you win some of these close games and sometimes you lose. We won a game similar to this in Game 3 vs NY when Nembhard hit that 35 foot game winner. That saved our season because NY could have went up 3-0 had that not gone in. Take the good with the bad and move on.
    • #10 is gonna make a huge difference on offense!!!
  • Members

• Dark Superman

Dark Superman 1,782

• Lifetime Colt

Lifetime Colt 182

• K-148

K-148 90

• il vecchio

il vecchio 134

• Chucklez

Chucklez 1,048