Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts boarding the plane

TKnight24

Is it too early to start the, "DHB tried to catch the plane but it bounced off his chest and he missed it" jokes yet?

Maybe we need to hypnotize DHB into believing that Andrew Luck is a football throwing machine since he seems to not drop those passes in his direction. Just a thought...At this point, we have nothing to lose.  haha

Do all 53 players make the trip or only the actual dress list?

All of them, except if they are already ruled out during the week like Toler, Gordy, Howell. You don't know who actually are going to dress until game time because some players might be game time decisions as so on

My guess of the inactive list for tomorrow would be:

D. Howell

J. Gordy

G. Toler

W. Saunders

C. Johnson or Studebaker

K. Holmes

J. Chapman or Montori Hughes

Josh Chapman was full participant in practice, he'll play

He's more of the "veteran" (playing time wise) between him & Montori Hughes so I'd be shocked if Hughes gets the nod over Chapman

Josh Chapman was full participant in practice, he'll play

He's more of the "veteran" (playing time wise) between him & Montori Hughes so I'd be shocked if Hughes gets the nod over Chapman

I wouldn't be shocked if either or up over the other. There isn't a drop off on either one, Montori has made strides at NT the past two games. One of them will be inactive and neither one would be a shocking scratch

I wouldn't be shocked if either or up over the other. There isn't a drop off on either one, Montori has made strides at NT the past two games. One of them will be inactive and neither one would be a shocking scratch

Who is our third NT? I can't think of it to save my life right now.

SW1 was kind of hoping that Matthew Hasselbeck could shed some light on a few Titans weaknesses tomorrow night. We have to use every symbolic wrench in the toolbox you know. 

Is it just me or does Matthew look like a Hollywood body double for Lex Luthor or Bruce Willis's stunt double? Hmmm...Matthew has a nice bald globe just like Bruce IMHO...

http://www.colts.com/videos/videos/Matt_Hasselbeck_Everyone_will_be_hyped_up/f5fdbe23-aa16-445c-be3d-42c8c976e532

For some reason these links dont work for me. Happened the last time you posted some as well.

It takes me to an instagram site & wants me to login.

Noone else is having this problem??

You have to have an Instagram to view the links that's why it asks you to login.

Don't even know what it is. How can I login if I don't even know what it is? I guess I'm the only one here out of the loop.

It's a social media network where you "follow people" and it allows you to view pictures they upload. IIRC you can only create an account from your mobile device.

Is it too early to start the, "DHB tried to catch the plane but it bounced off his chest and he missed it" jokes yet?

I heard TRich was running towards the door but wound up running into the side of the plane instead.  He landed on his butt.  Donald Brown was right behind him and DB had no problem running through the same door.  However unfortunately he was tripped up by a stray seat belt.  Satele and McGlynn saw Brown hit the floor and they began arguing as to which of them were supposed to have kept the seat belt out of Donald's way because they each thought the other was going to do it.

Luck held on to his luggage too long and didn't see the wide open door so he missed the plane.  

Vaughn was asked to cover the emergency exit but everyone on the team stood up in unison yelling "NOOOOOO!"

ps. this is all in fun.  I actually like a lot of these players (with 2 hopefully obvious exceptions...*coughSaGlynncough*) and am just poking a little fun. :D

It's a social media network where you "follow people" and it allows you to view pictures they upload. IIRC you can only create an account from your mobile device.

I'm posting from my laptop. I don't have a "mobile device." My phone is older than Andrew Luck's. I guess I'll continue out of the loop.

Any chance someone can just post the pics or email them to me?

I'm posting from my laptop. I don't have a "mobile device." My phone is older than Andrew Luck's. I guess I'll continue out of the loop.

Any chance someone can just post the pics or email them to me?

haha if I had an instagram I would, but just cuz I know the trends doesn't mean I follow them. Heck I didn't even mae a Twitter until a lil over a year ago.