Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kenny Britt is available

Iron Colt

stay away from britt----my thoughts-----luck had nice game but if he threw decent ball to wide open wayne,hed be playing next week

I'm not making excuses for Luck but there was pressure on him from the defense and he had a case of the 4th qtr tight game jitters. Hope he learns to keep it together in future tight games. Although he is just a sophomore, this should only improve with time.

Yeah, ive been waiting on the Andre Johnson thread

ZZOOoomGGg LULZ sine DeAndre Hopkins liek rite naow !!!11!1one!

In all seriousness, Britt is a headcase.  He can't stay out of trouble and he has had health issues.  I'd rather take a chance on a guy like Nicks, who stays out of trouble, than Britt.  Personally, I want to see what Da'Rick Rogers has

stay away from britt----my thoughts-----luck had nice game but if he threw decent ball to wide open wayne,hed be playing next week

your not wrong. Luck was pretty wild in the fourth quarter I don't know if pressure got to him (which would be a first) or if he was a little banged up too. Jake query noticed and pointed out during the game on twitter luck was limping on the sidelines.

Still it was a freak thing where Reggie got his foist caught in the turf. Not the first guy to have that happen and he won't be the last. I think we all know no one feels worse about the throw than Andrew.