Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This may not be the last time we face Manning...

cmgww

Things are FAR from sewn up, but right now the Broncos and Colts lead their respective divisions. If both finish first, we play again next season. I expect the Colts to win the South, and though the Broncos still have the Chiefs twice, NE, and SD (always have given Manning fits), there is a good shot they win the West. That means we play again next year. Yay! Again a lot of football is left, but we could see Manning the next few seasons if both teams continue their winning ways. AND the playoffs too if it shakes out...so Sunday night probably won't be the only time we face #18. Oh the fun, the media circus again!

Something I thought about ...

People have been trying to find Andrew's Tom Brady to Peyton's Manning but maybe Andrew is the new Tom Brady to Peyton

So my synopsis ... There won't be a young rival to rival Andrew but instead the constant rival for Andrew is actually Peyton

Something I thought about ...

People have been trying to find Andrew's Tom Brady to Peyton's Manning but maybe Andrew is the new Tom Brady to Peyton

So my synopsis ... There won't be a young rival to rival Andrew but instead the constant rival for Andrew is actually Peyton

Or maybe Peyton is Luck's Tom Brady. That would be ironic.

I also have no idea what I'm saying here. Just ignore. I'm going on 4 hours of sleep and starting to feel loopy.

We have to wait not just till Sunday but SUNDAY NIGHT. God......the hoopla pre game can't end soon enough either and it has not even begun.

Night it the best time. If you think it is bad now wait until tomorrow, and right after the game ends. It will be pure pandemonium.

Agree!! Watched him get beat by Central Florida yesterday...Manziel would dogwalk central florida by himself..

I am a Cardinals and Colts fan from Louisville.

Teddy is as advertised, he posted a good game - D lost it for us, no pressure on their QB & couldn't stop the run.

Plus Central Florida is better than their no ranking shows.

Sorry, I'm bitter - coming to LOS tomorrow - hopefully that helps!

Things are FAR from sewn up, but right now the Broncos and Colts lead their respective divisions. If both finish first, we play again next season. I expect the Colts to win the South, and though the Broncos still have the Chiefs twice, NE, and SD (always have given Manning fits), there is a good shot they win the West. That means we play again next year. Yay! Again a lot of football is left, but we could see Manning the next few seasons if both teams continue their winning ways. AND the playoffs too if it shakes out...so Sunday night probably won't be the only time we face #18. Oh the fun, the media circus again!

If we win.....

If we lose.... we're going to have difficulty making the playoffs..

that would be 3 losses to AFC teams we might have to beat out on tiebreakers

How do you figure when the Broncos will most likely have the 1 seed, Patriots 2, Bengals 3, Colts 4, Chiefs 5, and God knows 6th. 

If we beat the Chiefs, AND Cinci beats God knows, THEN we would get the Broncos.  But switch it, if were 3rd and Cinci is 4th, i do not see Cinci beating the Chiefs, then the Broncos would get the Chiefs and we would get the patriots.  Past the 2nd seed, all teams are close.  The 6th seed could easily beat a 3rd seed as it sits right now.

I won't be surprised if Denver is a one and done team again this year. They are like a mirror image of past Colts teams with nothing but big name receivers, a top pass rusher or so and not a whole lot else......

Dungy>Fox too.

like every year the playoffs are more about who play than your seed. If you get good match ups you can go on a run.

I put Fox on the same level I would Caldwell, always do what the book says you should do in that spot. Dungy would at least surprise you now and then. He also understood he had Peyton Manning and you don't tell him to take a knee and play OT with time on the clock and timeouts only needing a field goal. He would at least let Peyton take his shot.