Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jerrell Freeman (concussion) returned to practice Thursday.

tfunky14

Glad to hear this. After watching Harvey, I was wondering why we traded Ceasar Rayford to the Cowboys

How would Caesar Rayford have affected Harvey playing in place of Freeman?  Rayford was almost exclusively used as an edge rusher only, so if we'd kept him, he would only be playing on one end of a 4 man line and would be used to rush the passer.  To my knowledge, he has never played or even practiced at ILB, so even if we'd still have had him on the roster, it would still have been Harvey playing in Freeman's place.

Still don't understand why Conner did not play.

Glad to hear that Freeman is practicing, Harvey did not look good in coverage. I heard on the radio this morning that even Conner did not know why he did not suit up on Monday. Not sure what is going on there.

Finally! Getting players back when we need them the most...

Just like the Broncos except without the steroids (aka Champ and Von)

Glad we are getting players back

Bailey admits he is Rusty and has said his lis fanc will hurt all year , = good fov Reggie who always beat him anyway

Miller says he is faaster , put on 15 ponds of muscle, and lost fat, still he too shjould be rusty

ayers & woodward may come back but if do have been limited and still hurting from 2 games ago and missed last game

I say Feast on whomever Plat ys RT for injured Franklin, Vasquez most likely and will be only time ever to start at RT, last game was firsst experience and that was 1.5 vquarters, & move Mathis Vs Chris Clark at LT

Mathis should be a difference maker, not miller

I love those people who say they gained 15 lbs of muscle...

When the human body is majority WATER. What they mean is that they kept the same body fat percentage...but gained weight. Do the math.

P.S> Speaking of things, I had a classmate in college with the name of Von Miller. It was actually a white female though.