Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seahawks and their little fans

chrisfarley

I hope you were joking? If not I could think of a few things to say to you that would get me kicked out of here for good. It's best I don't say another word. 

No, I wasn't joking. I threw my child out of the house just minutes ago, flailing my leather belt strap like a lunatic as a means of channeling my ill-begotten rage over my daughters inability to correctly name the Colts starting roster. My hands hurt from the force of my strikes. My voice, strained near loss from the ear drum piercing screams of horrific disappointment I feel toward my child's lack of NFL knowledge. 

I locked her in the basement once for 2 weeks because she said Andrew Luck's eyes were too far apart . 

....you getting the sarcasm yet or ? 

Love the way she says "Beast Mode"

So cute!  And also cool that the dad is spending so much time with her and teaching her.

Nice family

I tired so hard, Nadine. So. Hard. To get my baby to be my wittle football buddy. 

I took her to a few games when she was small, even dressing her in the cutest full-on Colts cheerleader outfit for one game when she was 4. 

It never took. She's 14 now.

"Football is stupid".

"I hope the Colts lose", she says with an evil twinkle in her eye. To which I respond, "I hope Justin Bieber marries Miley Cyrus."

I tired so hard, Nadine. So. Hard. To get my baby to be my wittle football buddy. 

I took her to a few games when she was small, even dressing her in the cutest full-on Colts cheerleader outfit for one game when she was 4. 

It never took. She's 14 now.

"Football is stupid".

"I hope the Colts lose", she says with an evil twinkle in her eye. To which I respond, "I hope Justin Bieber marries Miley Cyrus."

:lol:

My husband got three daughters.  The girls didn't take to football until recent years

Now I think they know more than he does

There is hope!

No, I wasn't joking. I threw my child out of the house just minutes ago, flailing my leather belt strap like a lunatic as a means of channeling my ill-begotten rage over my daughters inability to correctly name the Colts starting roster. My hands hurt from the force of my strikes. My voice, strained near loss from the ear drum piercing screams of horrific disappointment I feel toward my child's lack of NFL knowledge.

I locked her in the basement once for 2 weeks because she said Andrew Luck's eyes were too far apart .

Ruk, you are amazing.

C.P.S.  !!!   :hide:

You can be sarcastic or joking all you want. I don't find your comment funny at all. I deal with children who have been mistreated, abandoned and abused. I have been a foster parent to 9 children in the last 13 years and have adopted 2 of them. I don't know you so I had no clue if you were serious. I do get very on edge when it come to the subject. I have been working with the CPS for those 13 years and have seen and been around cases that would make anyone lose their mind. You may amuse yourself and a couple of other people with what you call sarcasm but I find it out of taste. I was sitting here reading these threads with my adopted son who is 14. We both looked at each other and I knew it brought back memories for him. So yes, I do take offense. 

You can be sarcastic or joking all you want. I don't find your comment funny at all. I deal with children who have been mistreated, abandoned and abused. I have been a foster parent to 9 children in the last 13 years and have adopted 2 of them. I don't know you so I had no clue if you were serious. I do get very on edge when it come to the subject. I have been working with the CPS for those 13 years and have seen and been around cases that would make anyone lose their mind. You may amuse yourself and a couple of other people with what you call sarcasm but I find it out of taste. I was sitting here reading these threads with my adopted son who is 14. We both looked at each other and I knew it brought back memories for him. So yes, I do take offense. 

I'm sorry you are offended

Ruk is ofcourse kidding

Everyone here knows him as someone who loves his daughter and wouldn't harm her in anyway whatsoever

C.P.S.  !!!   :hide:

I have yet to understand responsible interneting. I swear if the government knocks on my door at 5am one more time......

I make one off-hand comment about weapons grade plutonium and they come all up in my business, talkin' all 'bout "terroristic threats". Like....what does that even mean? Is that even a word? 

Dangum NSA always snooping on my private posts I make on public forums. 

I'm ruksak. 

Your post moved me. I am now questioning the choices I make much more introspectively than before, and I thank you for that. 

I feel something large and powerful rising from within my very core. Something about your post has moved me.

wait..........hold on......

toilet.gif

Ohhh.....man. Nevermind. It was something else entirely. 

I have yet to understand responsible interneting. I swear if the government knocks on my door at 5am one more time......

I make one off-hand comment about weapons grade plutonium and they come all up in my business, talkin' all 'bout "terroristic threats". Like....what does that even mean? Is that even a word? 

BTW, hornet update

My husband has administered multiple poisonings

Hornets unaffected!

BTW, hornet update

My husband has administered multiple poisonings

Hornets unaffected!

Time to get the lawnmower out. It's a progression, this art of winged beast slaying. First comes poison. Then you roll out the mechanical instruments of death. After that comes fire. 

Fighting wasps/hornets is 10% physical and 95% psychological. Never you mind my shaky arithmetic. It works by-cracky.....

omg my stomach hurts from laughing!!!!

Post of the year and we are only in week 5. Epic!

You can be sarcastic or joking all you want. I don't find your comment funny at all. I deal with children who have been mistreated, abandoned and abused. 

Ima ask you....who's bumming people out more, you or I? 

who_let_buzz_killington_in_tee_shirt-ra8

That's like....totally depressing, bro. 

" Knock Knock " Open up this is the FBI "

" Knock Knock " Open up this is the FBI "

The FBI is a fine organization. My dog actually applied there once. He passed all the tests. 

First test; My dog had to type 60 words a minute. He typed 80.

Second test; Physical conditioning. My dog ran the course in record time.

Third test; You have to be bilingual. My dog said "MEOW". 

Come on Man?!? I absolutely understand where you're coming from. I am an elementary education teacher who unfortunately has had to work with police and DCFS resolving issues of neglect and abuse; however, far worse things have been joked about on this forum. If you have followed Ruk at all, you would clearly get that it was a joke from the get go. This is a lighthearted forum, chalk full of us sarcastic sweet midwesterners. No ill will was evident. Who wouldn't want their daughter to be able to list the starting roster haha. It's all in fun.

That video is outstanding, what a cute little girl.  I, like Ruksak, am now soooooooo disappointed in my two daughters.  Neither one could care less about football, "football is stupid", ugggh.  I will be showing them this video and asking what their problem is!  They need to step up and make a much better effort!!!!!!!

I just wanted to take a few seconds to thank you for everything you do.  :thanks:

I personally know some foster parents and am constantly amazed at the love, patience, and sometimes even heartache that people such as you go through to help children who have been neglected. 

Kudos to you, crazycolt!

lighten-up-francis-o.gif

Come on Man?!? I absolutely understand where you're coming from. I am an elementary education teacher who unfortunately has had to work with police and DCFS resolving issues of neglect and abuse; however, far worse things have been joked about on this forum. If you have followed Ruk at all, you would clearly get that it was a joke from the get go. This is a lighthearted forum, chalk full of us sarcastic sweet midwesterners. No ill will was evident. Who wouldn't want their daughter to be able to list the starting roster haha. It's all in fun.

I am sorry I don't find humor even in the thought of mistreating a child. It is not lighthearted humor in my opinion. I do not know ruksak at all. When I bring it to his attention all he can do is throw toilet humor back. Thats real classy. His post did not give any clue it was a joke or was a sarcastic comment.