Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who do we want to fire today?

sb2001

Just go into the first 4 pages of the game day thread. You might find some answers in there....oh wait.....they probably changed their minds after the team made what is known as (shhhh, this is a secret).....adjustments. ;)

I say this as humor to your witty post, not to incite arguments. :thmsup:

Just go into the first 4 pages of the game day thread. You might find some answers in there....oh wait.....they probably changed their minds after the team made what is known as (shhhh, this is a secret).....adjustments. ;)

I say this as humor to your witty post, not to incite arguments. :thmsup:

I would like to personally apologize for being being a cry baby early on, and a Debbie downer.

But I hate playing Jacksonville.....

Luck is going to get a little heat for how he started the game BUT he rebounded nicely after the first quarter.

For all the complaining we have done to this point the Colts are a Jets win away from being sole position of first place in the AFC South.  I know it's early but it's always good to be being chased rather than chasing. 

I would like to personally apologize for being being a cry baby early on, and a Debbie downer.

But I hate playing Jacksonville.....

No apologies nec, House. It took me many years to relax until adjustments were made. I also hate playing Jville. I see Scobee lining up for game winning FGs in my nightmares.

No apologies nec, House. It took me many years to relax until adjustments were made. I also hate playing Jville. I see Scobee lining up for game winning FGs in my nightmares.

I hyped up after the pick 6, but I have nightmares of close games with the Jags lol.

could still fire pep because every time he puts richardson in they stack the box and he still runs the ball. he should mix the play calling so they cant stack it.

Need to run different and with him. Draws, screens, passes. They just point Trent at them and then Brown comes in and pops of some run or draws then you got guys talking about Trent backing up Brown, lol.

Need to run different and with him. Draws, screens, passes. They just point Trent at them and then Brown comes in and pops of some run or draws then you got guys talking about Trent backing up Brown, lol.

Trent ran on obvious running downs. Easy for the D to sniff that out.

Brown picked up a quick 10 on his second rush on 3rd and 8. Caught the D off guard.

Well if someone is going to start the thread... Richardson looks awful.

YPC is a concern.  Still I am going to reserve judgment since this was his first full week in the system.  I do think he helped set up the Brown runs by pounding on the Jags D and then let Brown be a true change of pace back.  Still I can understand how some might want to see more from him but like I said let's give it a little bit of time.

Trent ran on obvious running downs. Easy for the D to sniff that out.

Brown picked up a quick 10 on his second rush on 3rd and 8. Caught the D off guard.

Yeah I know. That's what I was saying. Make it less predictable.

Even though they stacked the box or knew when Trent was running I though he still did pretty good.

Oh in that case I'm in.

Title me please. :)

Let's see...

Crybaby Moderator.

Rules:

1) Any positive posts will result in a warning. 5 warnings and you are suspended and sent to the main forum

2) Temper tantrums are allowed providing they are non-violent

3) Each time the colts win you must post an apology in the main forum

:)