Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Running out of Luck and ignoring running opportunities

GoodLuck

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

The WRs cant get separation and this guy still tries to force the ball. He's becoming overrated. Outplayed 2 wks in a row by opposing qbs.

He needs to run a lot more than he does.

It's awesome that you liked your own status Goodtimes, err GoodLuck.

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - quoting removed post
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - quoting removed post

It's awesome that you liked your own status Goodtimes, err GoodLuck.

We are not the same person and he was absolutely correct about his comment. The defense gets five sacks and a fumble and you still can't win? Where do you think the blame should lie?

I think the Raiders and Dolphins have pretty much drawn the blueprint on how to beat us........we can't block anyone.....send the pressure! We will adjust and we are going to have to with Donald Thomas out.

That, and have the refs call bogus illegal shifts that take touchdowns off the board. Colts should have been kicking a game winning FG.

The WRs cant get separation and this guy still tries to force the ball. He's becoming overrated. Outplayed 2 wks in a row by opposing qbs.

He needs to run a lot more than he does.

he only missed one open wr that i saw of i think it was either Whalen or Fleener who was open on that 3rd down play...and i don't think a guy who has 8 4th q. comebacks is overrated..

Blaming Luck is just stupid! We have a young QB who is playing in his second year and he has now a 10 - 2 stat in games with less than 7 points, that carrys this franchise since his rookies season. Did he made some bad decisions? yes, maybe but he didn't cost us the game. Blame the Defense for their slow start and two very easy Dolphin TD, the OC for some very conservative calls in the game, the Offensive Line for their inconsistency or the refs for some questionable calls. 

Posted · Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory
Hidden by Superman, September 16, 2013 - inflammatory

how did your boys RG3 and cam newton do today?

They aren't "my boys". They lost just like YOUR boy Luck lost. They both played reasonably well. How about how those Texans played in the clutch?