Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Teddy Bridgewater is a BEAST!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember.....   what you saw him do,  Teddy was doing against....      Ohio. 

Not Ohio State,  or even Miami of Ohio.    But....   Ohio.

It's just not that hard to look like a beast when you're playing Ohio....

Sorry....

Teddy is not even close to Luck or RG3....    Not close.

Not saying he's not talented.   Not saying he won't be the first pick in the '14 draft.    Just saying he won't be Luck/RG3 good.

My friend who studies college football told me about him..

I heard of him but college football isn't very exciting to me unless it's around April for the NFL Draft.

He seems to have all the tools..

Should be the #1 pick in the 2014 Draft.

My money for #1 is on Jadevon Clowney.  Supposed to be the best defensive end prospect in ages.

I think Bridgewater is a darn good player.  You may disagree but I think he's just as talented as RG3 and Luck.

I think he's got a pretty good ceiling as a pro player.  The Jags if they suck this year(probably will) will be headed

in the right direction if they pick this kid up.

Sorry....

Not saying he's not talented.   Not saying he won't be the first pick in the '14 draft.    Just saying he won't be Luck/RG3 good.

Sorry....

It's already been established that Bridgewater can do it even against the SEC.  See the Sugar Bowl vs Florida last year.

Ohio is a pretty good team, not as good as the last couple of years but still a tough MAC team.      They won at Penn St last season.

And Teddy shredded a mighty SEC team in UF last year in the bowl game.   ...   He is the REAL deal.

Bridgewater WILL be the number one pick by the Raiders or Jets next season.

He is nothing like RG3, he is a true pocket passer.      He is far more prepared for the NFL game than RG.

He has similar athletic abilities as RG3, and although RG3 runs twice as much, Bridgewater has very good running ability.

I agree he's more of a pocket passer, but their deep passing abilities are similar and both can make all the passes.I

I see tons of similarities. RG3 does run more, but again, many similar passing characteristics. Plus, they have similar physical characteristics.

We will all see how good TB is when he goes to Oak or the NYJ...   and doesn't have the benefit of a top running attack.

Kinda like LUCK.    Who is the one I would compare Teddy too.   

I have a feeling all the RG3 slurping will soon slow WAY DOWN.    really quick... 

He has similar athletic abilities as RG3, and although RG3 runs twice as much, Bridgewater has very good running ability.

I agree he's more of a pocket passer, but their deep passing abilities are similar and both can make all the passes.I

I see tons of similarities. RG3 does run more, but again, many similar passing characteristics. Plus, they have similar physical characteristics.

Ohio is a pretty good team, not as good as the last couple of years but still a tough MAC team.      They won at Penn St last season.

And Teddy shredded a mighty SEC team in UF last year in the bowl game.   ...   He is the REAL deal.

Bridgewater WILL be the number one pick by the Raiders or Jets next season.

Fair enough.     In my last sentence I did say he's talented and that he may even be the first pick in the '14 draft.

I'm just very reluctant to put QB's in such an elite category....   Not until their last year is over and I see the whole picture for myself....

My money for #1 is on Jadevon Clowney.  Supposed to be the best defensive end prospect in ages.

That was prior to the acl surgery..

He didn't impress me in Saturday.. Lookedmoutmof shape and fatigued.

If your the first pick in the 2014 Draft you take Bridgewater hands down, you would be a fool not too.

This year, Louisville is doing him no favors by having less than stellar opponents on their schedule. It might be great for Bridgewater's numbers but GMs may have to refer to the Sugar Bowl game constantly at the beginning of this year.

Rutgers and Cincinnati might be the toughest ones he will face, not sure how good those will be this year but if they are better than last year, those 2 games might be the best recent measuring stick for him. If they play in a national championship game, that would be great, we can see how he fares vs 'Bama or another SEC team.

Bridgewater is good, but people are putting a LOT of stock into that game against Florida. I watch the Gators all the time. Effort was NOT there for that game. After losing to Georgia, Florida just kinda walked through the rest of the season. There was no intensity.

Teddy is going to be a good player, but he is definitely no Luck/RGIII

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get the fear of a QB that hasn't even finished college yet. The guy maybe good, but then again, he may suck too. Been a TON of "great" college QB's that fell flat on their face in the pro's and by no means do I think Bridgewater is great. I've seen him play good, and then I've seen him be very inaccurate. He is really slight of frame and IMO don't have great athleticism. I've seen nothing from him that would make me wish that he didn't end up in our division.

Guest TeamLoloJones

I don't get the fear of a QB that hasn't even finished college yet. The guy maybe good, but then again, he may suck too. Been a TON of "great" college QB's that fell flat on their face in the pro's and by no means do I think Bridgewater is great. I've seen him play good, and then I've seen him be very inaccurate. He is really slight of frame and IMO don't have great athleticism. I've seen nothing from him that would make me wish that he didn't end up in our division.

You were not watching Bridgewater.  He is the most accurate passer in college and he would be in the Top 5 right now in the NFL.  That is not a joke.  Teddy has amazing ball placement.  He is not very athletic and he's not out running anyone.  He doesn't have a cannon arm either.  He is a very smart kid and runs his offense just like Luck ran his at Stanford.  He's far from perfect, but calling Bridgewater inaccurate is like saying Luck doesn't know how to grow a beard.  Absolute nonsense.

You were not watching Bridgewater.  He is the most accurate passer in college and he would be in the Top 5 right now in the NFL.  That is not a joke.  Teddy has amazing ball placement.  He is not very athletic and he's not out running anyone.  He doesn't have a cannon arm either.  He is a very smart kid and runs his offense just like Luck ran his at Stanford.  He's far from perfect, but calling Bridgewater inaccurate is like saying Luck doesn't know how to grow a beard.  Absolute nonsense.

Top 5? Let's not get carried away