Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2013-14 NFL Award Predictions?

AllYouNeedIsLuck

K so I'm pretty bored right now lol. GF left to college, friends are away and yeah straight boredom. So awards this season... I'll go first. 

MVP- Brees (I think he barely beats out Peyton. AP will regress a little, Rodgers will be great but losing Jennings will hurt a bit, Brady eh I'm not feeling it this year, Calvin has a tough receiver schedule apparently and it's hard for a WR to win MVP. Saints will improve record wise and Brees numbers will still be there because the defense will still be below average to mediocre which allows for shootouts) 

OPOY- Brees or Calvin. I'll go with Brees though. 

DPOY- Would say Von Miller but cause of the suspension got to go with Geno Atkins. Cincinatti's D will be good this year. 

Offensive ROY- EJ Manuel. Yea that's right. I'm the first person to not think Tavon Austin lol

Defensive ROY- Dion Jordan 

CPOY- Vick. I think he'll be great in Chip Kelly's offense

Coach of the Year- Sean Payton 

MVP- Aaron Rodgers. Always a safe bet.

OPOY: CJ Spiller. Spiller rushes for 1,700 yards and another 500 receiving. Scores 16 TDs.

DPOY: Geno Atkins. 15 sacks.

OROY: Kenbrell Thompkins. 70 catches, 1100 yards, 8 TDs

DROY: Star Lotulelei 7 sacks.

CPOY: Darrelle Revis. 5 ints, 12 PDs

COTY: Chip Kelly- Eagles 8-8.

MVP- Aaron Rodgers. Always a safe bet.

OPOY: CJ Spiller. Spiller rushes for 1,700 yards and another 500 receiving. Scores 16 TDs.

DPOY: Geno Atkins. 15 sacks.

DROY: Star Lotulelei 7 sacks.

CPOY: Darrelle Revis. 5 ints, 12 PDs

COTY: Chip Kelly- Eagles 8-8.

Wow if Thompkins puts up those numbers I'll be so mad I didn't get him in fantasy. 

I think this is a stretch. Anything is possible I suppose, but I doubt it happens for two reasons.  1st, only two rookies since 98 that were drafted after the first round or went undrafted have posted a +1000 yard season and 8 or more TDs, Anquan Bolden and Marques Colston.  Which brings me to reason #2, Colston's stats are closest to 1100 yards and 8 TDs, which he put up 1038 yards and 8 TDs, and he did not win the OROY. 

Yeah, Brady is his QB, but I don't think that that fact alone is going to get him to the 1100 yard/8TD mark. 

I think this is a stretch. Anything is possible I suppose, but I doubt it happens for two reasons. 1st, only two rookies since 98 that were drafted after the first round or went undrafted have posted a +1000 yard season and 8 or more TDs, Anquan Bolden and Marques Colston. Which brings me to reason #2, Colston's stats are closest to 1100 yards and 8 TDs, which he put up 1038 yards and 8 TDs, and he did not win the OROY.

Yeah, Brady is his QB, but I don't think that that fact alone is going to get him to the 1100 yard/8TD mark.

We shall see.

MVP: Peyton.

OPOY: AP

DPOY: Watt

OROY: Tavon Austin

DROY: Star

CPOY: I'm not real sure on this one...I like Vick as well, but could go either way I guess.. Maybe Alex Smith?

COY: John Fox

I don't know if you qualify for CPOY if you get injured for one game and then get benched because the backup got the nod.  If he does qualify, he's definitely a candidate though.  I think he's shown well this preseason.

MVP:Drew Brees - Close race with Rodgers but Brees has a much better offensive line

OPY:Dez Bryant - 118 catches 1,750 yards 16 TD's

DPOY:Aldon Smith - 21 sacks 7FF

OROY: E.J Manuel - 17 TD's, 10 INT's, 3,700 yards, 650 rushing yards 6 rush TD's, Bills go 7-9

DROY: Alec Ogletree

CPOY: Vick

COTY: Sean Payton

K so I'm pretty bored right now lol. GF left to college, friends are away and yeah straight boredom. So awards this season... I'll go first. 

MVP- Brees (I think he barely beats out Peyton. AP will regress a little, Rodgers will be great but losing Jennings will hurt a bit, Brady eh I'm not feeling it this year, Calvin has a tough receiver schedule apparently and it's hard for a WR to win MVP. Saints will improve record wise and Brees numbers will still be there because the defense will still be below average to mediocre which allows for shootouts) 

OPOY- Brees or Calvin. I'll go with Brees though. 

DPOY- Would say Von Miller but cause of the suspension got to go with Geno Atkins. Cincinatti's D will be good this year. 

Offensive ROY- EJ Manuel. Yea that's right. I'm the first person to not think Tavon Austin lol

Defensive ROY- Dion Jordan 

CPOY- Vick. I think he'll be great in Chip Kelly's offense

Coach of the Year- Sean Payton 

This years winner of the Foot in Mouth Award   Rex Ryan

for why his starting QB was injured  " We wanted to Win  "