Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Forgotten Colts

PrincetonTiger

One of the players I will always remember even though his time with the team was short is Craig "Ironhead" Heyward. The mans name was enough to make you like him. If memory serves me correct we got him in 98 the same year he found out he had a brain tumor. Mr. Heyward passed away some years later after a long battle. Sad.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Gandalf for the clarification..nice to hear from you again..

Oh..here's a good one..he really helped make our epic comeback in Tampa Bay possible...with a long 90 yard kickoff return..Brad Pyatt.

Not sure what its all about, but while searching, it seems he became president and CEO of a supplement company, that went bankrupt after ripping off a lot of people...I can find tons of videos and articles about that..but can't find the highlights of that great comeback anywhere...oh well..i would love to see that comeback again..if anyone can find it..please post it..thanks

I remember that vividly. I'd love to see that again. My Google-fu comes up with the same results. 

Quinn Gray was in Indy for a little bit.  And who was that QB we had that was competing with Painter and was doing decently well in training camp a few years ago?  Tall, dark hair, kinda looked like Sorgi.  And he had a long last name too.  Tom something.

Edit: Got it!  Tom Brandstater.

Also, a few more forgotten guys: Mike Hart, Jacques McClendon, Terrance Taylor, and Tom San

• 2 weeks later...