Von Miller facing 4 game suspension.

Dustin

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, July 23, 2013 - gambling
Hidden by Nadine, July 23, 2013 - gambling

Well, i already made a 50,000 rmb ( i put my money, where my mouth is) bet on the colts to win the superbowl this year, so i guess this is good news for me. I have my entire future riding on what our colts are capable of.

Well, i already made a 50,000 rmb ( i put my money, where my mouth is) bet on the colts to win the superbowl this year, so i guess this is good news for me. I have my entire future riding on what our colts are capable of.

Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller is facing a four-game suspension for violating NFL policy, per multiple sources.

The case currently is in the appeals process so it's uncertain whether the suspension ultimately will stand.

The league has a strict confidentiality clause on such cases. If case works the way it's supposed to, the NFL only would comment if the appeal failed.

But at the very least, Denver will be dealing with another significant issue during training camp.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9498862/von-miller-denver-broncos-faces-suspension-sourcesDenver Broncos

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, July 23, 2013 - response to hidden post
Hidden by shecolt, July 23, 2013 - response to hidden post

Well, i already made a 50,000 rmb ( i put my money, where my mouth is) bet on the colts to win the superbowl this year, so i guess this is good news for me. I have my entire future riding on what our colts are capable of.

That is some sound financial action. Are you an investment planner?

Pro Bowl linebacker Von Miller is facing a four-game suspension for violating NFL policy, per multiple sources.

The case currently is in the appeals process so it's uncertain whether the suspension ultimately will stand.

The league has a strict confidentiality clause on such cases. If case works the way it's supposed to, the NFL only would comment if the appeal failed.

But at the very least, Denver will be dealing with another significant issue during training camp.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9498862/von-miller-denver-broncos-faces-suspension-sourcesDenver Broncos

I think we beat them, with or without miller. but that's just my opinion.

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, July 23, 2013 - responses to hidden post
Hidden by shecolt, July 23, 2013 - responses to hidden post

That is some sound financial action. Are you an investment planner?

HAHAHAHA...NO, but i believe we can do it, so what the heck,... why not? Ir you want to win big, then you gotta' bet big.

Just curious . . . what is the conversion rate for the Chinese Yuan to the U.S. Dollar?

Just curious . . . what is the conversion rate for the Chinese Yuan to the U.S. Dollar?

at this second

1 us dollar = = 6.1404 Renminbi Yuans 

go to write put in 1 for US dollar , use drop down box till find Renminbi Yuans & select it and = 6.1404  or whatever it is, changes every few seconds

so if not mistaken '

'

50,000 divided by 6.1404 = 8142,692 us dollars

yup put in  8,142,692  US  insteaad of 1 & it shows = 50,010.5918 rmbi 

alternatively use 50,000 and RMBI in 1st box and put us dolar in second drop down box

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/currencies/tools?dist=10moverview

I think we beat them, with or without miller. but that's just my opinion.

u cant replace both Miller & Doom, alot depends on when suspension starts , means Giants & Ravens just got present as does division Rival Raiders and also eagles

if 1st game then back for Colts if suspension upheld

If I can ask are u from china or trading currency's that u bet the RMBI , u dont have to answer that, know its personal  

As I said on @SportsCenter, a source close to Von that I trust said he was busted for both weed & "Molly" a form of MDMA

12:22 PM - 22 Jul 2013

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/7/22/4545380/breaking-von-miller-facing-four-game-suspension

MDMA  is (3,4-methylenedioxy-N-methylamphetamine

MDMA has become widely known as "ecstasy" (shortened to "E", "X", or "XTC"), usually referring to its street pill form, although this term may also include the presence of possible adulterants.

The term "mandy" or "molly" colloquially refers to MDMA in powder or crystalline form, usually implying a higher level of purity.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDMA

DENVER POST

The absence of Miller would be devastating as defensive coordinator Jack Del Rio builds his attack around his strong-side linebacker.

Miller's unique pass-rushing ability — besides his speed and strength he has a rare flexibility that allows him to slip blocks — had Del Rio moving him around to avoid double teams.

Read more:Broncos' Von Miller faces four-game suspension - The Denver Posthttp://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_23707287/broncos-von-miller-faces-four-game-suspension#ixzz2ZnEcmHCo

I just don't get it.  I've never taken any drugs in my life nor have I ever even thought about it.  I knew people who did and I've witnesses some of them do it and I was never tempted.  I didn't have anything near as much on the line to lose if I ever did do drugs though.  I was in the military for a few years and they did random testing.  I just can't imagine why any professional athlete would risk losing so much just to get high. 

compared to Ray Lewis and other players off field issues.. this is nothing.

I agree this may not be as serious as the player you refered to. But ask the Broncos how serious this is to their success this year. Take it for what its worth, but if he is on my team it is serious. We Colt fans have already lost a cpl players for a few games, and may lose another for a season, and maybe longer if convicted of gun charges.

The Broncos without the threat of his pass rush is a big deal.

If you want to win big, then you gotta' bet big.

I would say if you want to win big, save your money. 

Color me surprised if they find you with a self inflicted gunshot wound after not "winning big". 

@MikeKlis: According to NFL source, #Broncos LB Von Miller tested positive for amphetamines and marijuana during his rookie season of 2011.

Von with an unwise double dip- the amphetamines should trigger an automatic 4 game suspension under the PED policy, and the marijuana (if he's only tested positive once) puts him another failed test away from triggering the substance abuse clause.

The league would actually be doing him a favor to consider the amphetamines and mary jane as both substance abuse violations and run the suspension through that way.

I just don't get it.  I've never taken any drugs in my life nor have I ever even thought about it.  I knew people who did and I've witnesses some of them do it and I was never tempted.  I didn't have anything near as much on the line to lose if I ever did do drugs though.  I was in the military for a few years and they did random testing.  I just can't imagine why any professional athlete would risk losing so much just to get high. 

I have seen years back someone walk upon a  person who OD'd , took needle out of the arm it was still in, and shot up the rest

lets see I will be 60 Sunday, this was at age 20 or less, maybe HS summer work at a park near me or Coney Island Beach so  must of been as a teenager that I witnessed it, So thats a long time to remember something , but that also is a hard thing to forget

Seeing reports abt 4 game susp. I know I did nothing wrong. I'm sure this'll be resolved fairly. Disapp. Broncos have 2 open camp like this.

2:49 PM - 22 Jul 2013

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/7/22/4546292/miller-i-know-i-did-nothing-wrong

Hey Von, DO u mean u didnt know u did something wrong when u took  drugs that all the outlets say u did ??

Did u Or didnt u take these thiongs now and back in past  as some say ??

George Atallah @GeorgeAtallah
  • Verified account

I work for the NFL Players...Assistant Executive Director of External Affairs at the NFLPA

http://www.nflplayers.com

i00qe93mcmv58w3zo7ow_normal.jpeg

I can also confirm that Von’s case does not involve the Steroids and Related Substances Policy.

The NFLPA is working closely with @millerlite40 to appeal his suspension. We are all very disappointed that confidentiality was breached.

What in the world is Von doing?  Going to Raves?  Oh, excuse me.... PLUR?  (cough....) Music Concerts?

So many of the teens and twenty somethings take these (Molly, the new Ecstasy) and dance to electronic house music all night long.

There is no useful medicinal purpose for a Molly, except to get high.  That is why it is illegal to possess. If it is MDMA, I can't think of any excuse that would reduce the ban.

Game 1 of the season will be a shootout, and if there is a team that will provide better pass rush, it will be the Ravens, haha:).

it will be all in DOOMs Revenge plans, I can see him salivating & aiming to attack Clady's repaired shoulder and test it

U never know though,last year

Seahawks' Richard Sherman wins appeal of NFL suspension

Sherman scored a rare victory against the NFL in winning his appeal of a four-game suspension for violating the league's performance-enhancing drug policy.

He argued that there were errors in the chain of custody of his urine specimen

Quarterback Russell Wilson said players in the locker room cheered when they learned of the ruling. If Sherman had lost, the cornerback would have missed the playoffs and put the Seahawks at a severe disadvantage.

(( i wonder if fact was a playoff had anything to do with decision  ? ! ? ! ? ! ))

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/seahawks/2012/12/27/richard-sherman-seattle-seahawks-nfl-suspension/1794143/

Very disappointing, but not likely to have a huge impact on their season. Three of first four games are at home, including against Oakland and Philly. They don't need Miller to win either of those.

You also have to think that an offseason's worth of regret and irritation will lead to an overwhelming effort against the Ravens. This may be where we find out whether the Flacco from last years playoffs is for real or not. If he's his old self the game likely won't be close. Similarly the Giants game depends on which Eli (and which Giants team) shows up.

In other words, the Broncos are more than capable of winning all four games without Miller, but losing one or two of them may not be the worst thing in the world. As much as I love Peyton's frequent 8+-0 starts, they don't always end well. You need a little drama to set-up a big push when it counts.

Very disappointing, but not likely to have a huge impact on their season. Three of first four games are at home, including against Oakland and Philly. They don't need Miller to win either of those.

You also have to think that an offseason's worth of regret and irritation will lead to an overwhelming effort against the Ravens. This may be where we find out whether the Flacco from last years playoffs is for real or not. If he's his old self the game likely won't be close. Similarly the Giants game depends on which Eli (and which Giants team) shows up.

In other words, the Broncos are more than capable of winning all four games without Miller, but losing one or two of them may not be the worst thing in the world. As much as I love Peyton's frequent 8+-0 starts, they don't always end well. You need a little drama to set-up a big push when it counts.

As a Colt fan it wouldn't make me too mad to see the Bronco's go 0-8 to start the season. I know there are a lot of Manning fans who will give me some smack on that comment but after all the Bronco's are the most likely team to stand in the way of the Colts. 

As a Colt fan it wouldn't make me too mad to see the Bronco's go 0-8 to start the season. I know there are a lot of Manning fans who will give me some smack on that comment but after all the Bronco's are the most likely team to stand in the way of the Colts. 

I would like to see the Broncos, Patriots, Texans, Ravens, Steelers all miss the playoffs. Throw in San Diego too just to be on the safe side.

Colts vs. Browns or Raiders AFC title game. :bounce:

Actually the Texans are "the most likely team to stand in the way of the Colts", and "as a Colts fan it wouldn't make me too mad to see the (Texans) go 0-8 to start the season".

I see plenty of room to root for the Broncos however. It's called "having your cake and eating it too", not being disloyal (which is what that divisive label implies).

Seeing reports abt 4 game susp. I know I did nothing wrong. I'm sure this'll be resolved fairly. Disapp. Broncos have 2 open camp like this.

2:49 PM - 22 Jul 2013

http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/7/22/4546292/miller-i-know-i-did-nothing-wrong

Hey Von, DO u mean u didnt know u did something wrong when u took  drugs that all the outlets say u did ??

Did u Or didnt u take these thiongs now and back in past  as some say ??

• Verified account

I work for the NFL Players...Assistant Executive Director of External Affairs at the NFLPA

http://www.nflplayers.com

I can also confirm that Von’s case does not involve the Steroids and Related Substances Policy.

The NFLPA is working closely with @millerlite40 to appeal his suspension. We are all very disappointed that confidentiality was breached.

1st team all-NFL...

....smokin' weed and drugging up like a teenager.....very disappointing

..and the NFLPA is more concerned with confidentiality than they are one of their union members with a substance abuse problem......the test isnt faulty...he's a weed head

..a guy like this ? knowing he would be tested...still gets high? 

...thouht he was better than that

I agree this may not be as serious as the player you refered to. But ask the Broncos how serious this is to their success this year. Take it for what its worth, but if he is on my team it is serious. We Colt fans have already lost a cpl players for a few games, and may lose another for a season, and maybe longer if convicted of gun charges.

The Broncos without the threat of his pass rush is a big deal.

anybody got John Abraham's phone number?

1st team all-NFL...

..and the NFLPA is more concerned with confidentiality than they are one of their union members with a substance abuse problem......the test isnt faulty...he's a weed head

Not to mention that amphetamines, aka speed, are also performance enhancing. That's why Adderall is on the banned list (why they all just don't get the Dr's note to clear it up is a clear sign that most of the time they're blaming Adderall, it's just to cover for 'roids, anyways). Apparently speed (especially when many don't identify their ADD drugs as such) doesn't hurt the image like steroids do, so it's better to roll with that.

1st team all-NFL...

Sad thing is they only test for recreational drugs once a year....just before OTAs. The union/league * proofed it for these guys and they still get caught.