• B(B+/B/B-)
    • C(C+/C/C-)
    • D(D+/D/D-)
    • F

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We better than texans I can say that if u ask how, all the addition can't be worse than the guys they replacing u know the names so we improved as the season got longer we got stronger with more exp ,the texans have already peaked and gotten weaker , the texans will no longer be able to use the zone cut no more which gave us alot of trouble with the cut backs ... Sorry for grammar on phone

The contracts aren't even that bad none of them are going to hurt us long term it's not like they were all like mike Wallace deals

walden's contract. we made our new RT the highest paid RT in the league. toler got 5 mil a year for one year of production. francois got over 5 mil and barely started

walden's contract. we made our new RT the highest paid RT in the league. toler got 5 mil a year for one year of production. francois got over 5 mil and barely started

Walden was one of the best at stopping the run for OLB he was like 7th and his contract isnt much guaranteed if it dont work we can cut him not be hurt much at all our RT was one of the better ones in the league luck needs protection RJF didn't start cause he played behind amazing players in SF he is good and many teams wanted him he was also good when he got time to play

I'll be waiting to answer this in December. Way too soon to grade them right now. For all we know Walden might be a stud with us (I'm wishfully thinking here though).

This is for our opinions. You're correct, the true grade won't be known until January.

if the grade is on a bell curve then i give us a B to B+  we are one of the few teams that got better (because we had money to play with). yet i think the whole whooper or lack of whooper brings us down. no wow factor in FA coupled with Denver being the A+ winner  in this years. still like our moves and i think we made our playoff teams a real contender in our division maybe even contender for a SB.

if the grade is on a bell curve then i give us a B to B+  we are one of the few teams that got better (because we had money to play with). yet i think the whole whooper or lack of whooper brings us down. no wow factor in FA coupled with Denver being the A+ winner  in this years. still like our moves and i think we made our playoff teams a real contender in our division maybe even contender for a SB.

not every marquee signing makes an impact

while the contracts are outrageous, we did get 8 new starters

I don't think the contracts are outrageous. Some of them are a little bigger than I expected, so I get that. But I like your approach here: we filled needs, added starters, and made the team better. Like the contracts or not, and even if you liked other players better, we checked off a lot of boxes over the past three weeks.

I don't think the contracts are outrageous. Some of them are a little bigger than I expected, so I get that. But I like your approach here: we filled needs, added starters, and made the team better. Like the contracts or not, and even if you liked other players better, we checked off a lot of boxes over the past three weeks.

oh no. I like our new players just not at those prices

I gave a B. I felt like we had a few good signings, but there are many question marks. A few of the players we shelled out for have injury or production issues (Walden, Cherilus, Landry) I think every player we got can improve. So, perhaps, this is going to make us much better, but for now, I can't say that we are Super Bowl favorites or even AFC favorites.