Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ricky Jean Francois in our COMPLEX!

Hope Grigs gets him... strange how easy it is to build a beastly defense with 40 mil. at your disposal...

all of a sudden our secondary looks stingy.. Toler and Landry were brilliant signings IMO, Butler is underrated as well, also IMO

We have a great core of ILBs to go with Mathis and (?Walden?) on the outside... I was sorry to see Fokou go, though

we get Chapman back (basically a free pick in 2013 draft) we have Redding, who was our best D Lineman last season...

If we can get RJF there will be zero glaring holes in the starting defensive unit :rulez: sign him and draft future replacements for aging players...

Hope Grigs gets him... strange how easy it is to build a beastly defense with 40 mil. at your disposal...

all of a sudden our secondary looks stingy.. Toler and Landry were brilliant signings IMO, Butler is underrated as well, also IMO

We have a great core of ILBs to go with Mathis and (?Walden?) on the outside... I was sorry to see Fokou go, though

we get Chapman back (basically a free pick in 2013 draft) we have Redding, who was our best D Lineman last season...

If we can get RJF there will be zero glaring holes in the starting defensive unit :rulez: sign him and draft future replacements for aging players...

Lets not forget justin Anderson could be that wild card LG and second free draft pick

Look excited... LOOK EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!

Wouldn't read too much into it, the dude's been traveling, he probably got up fairly early in the morning to go visit the facility and one of the first things that happens is a person runs up to take a picture of him.  

He's probably used to it, but he's here for business.  The excitement comes when we start winning games.  

Wouldn't read too much into it, the dude's been traveling, he probably got up fairly early in the morning to go visit the facility and one of the first things that happens is a person runs up to take a picture of him.  

He's probably used to it, but he's here for business.  The excitement comes when we start winning games.  

11:00 P.M was a lil early for him & the shutter bug .

any news on RJF ? are they meeting today is there a deal on the table

well i sent in a spy dressed as a pizza delivery guy, but he was caught and now their torturing him by making him watch old reruns of the golden girls.

11:00 P.M was a lil early for him & the shutter bug .

Ok then it's late and he's been traveling.  I didn't notice that the post was made at 11 pm last night.

But at 11 pm even more so.  Consider he was at Philly yesterday and he got on a plane, flew from there to indy and then went to their facility?

Maybe it's just cause I'm 30 and old, but I'm usually pretty tired at 11 pm . . . and that's without traveling.  

Ok then it's late and he's been traveling.  I didn't notice that the post was made at 11 pm last night.

But at 11 pm even more so.  Consider he was at Philly yesterday and he got on a plane, flew from there to indy and then went to their facility?

Maybe it's just cause I'm 30 and old, but I'm usually pretty tired at 11 pm . . . and that's without traveling.  

I did'nt understand why he was there last night  .  30 & old :woah:    C'mon Man  George Burns  was old 100 .  Your still young enough to trick or treat . :td: 

I did'nt understand why he was there last night  .  30 & old :woah:    C'mon Man  George Burns  was old 100 .  Your still young enough to trick or treat . :td: 

Ha maybe when my son pops out and is old enough to eat candy I'll be trick or treating again.  

So your missus has a bun in the oven huh ?  Congrats dude  :thmup:  Do ya have his 12 jersey yet ?

Yes this is our first.  

No but Andrew (& Peyton) where 2 of the names thrown around for him.  Oddly enough my wife liked Peyton even though she's not much of a football fan and not a Colt's fan.  But we settled on Jacob instead.  Main reason we didn't go with Andrew is because we don't like Andy and we don't like Drew and most kids with the name Andrew end up getting called either Andy or Drew.  

I'm sure someone will give us something Colt's related at the shower.  

The best part about all of it is that my wife lived in Jacksonville, FL when I met her and she still has friends there.  I love to talk trash about the Jags maybe possibly competing for 3rd place in the AFC South.    

Yes this is our first.

No but Andrew (& Peyton) where 2 of the names thrown around for him. Oddly enough my wife liked Peyton even though she's not much of a football fan and not a Colt's fan. But we settled on Jacob instead. Main reason we didn't go with Andrew is because we don't like Andy and we don't like Drew and most kids with the name Andrew end up getting called either Andy or Drew.

The best part about all of it is that my wife lived in Jacksonville, FL when I met her and she still has friends there. I love to talk trash about the Jags maybe possibly competing for 3rd place in the AFC South.

Congrats, little ones are a joy. My lady just had our 2nd son two weeks ago.

Yes this is our first.  

No but Andrew (& Peyton) where 2 of the names thrown around for him.  Oddly enough my wife liked Peyton even though she's not much of a football fan and not a Colt's fan.  But we settled on Jacob instead.  Main reason we didn't go with Andrew is because we don't like Andy and we don't like Drew and most kids with the name Andrew end up getting called either Andy or Drew.  

The best part about all of it is that my wife lived in Jacksonville, FL when I met her and she still has friends there.  I love to talk trash about the Jags maybe possibly competing for 3rd place in the AFC South.    

Babies are awesome my 2 are raised enjoy lil Jake . I miss coming home from work with lil ones running around smiling - crying whatever , Enjoy each & every day time flies when your having fun Dude .