Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brady Slide?

Slick_Rick

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought the same thing. If he was trying to defend himself (like the commenters say he was) he was being rather stupid about it. More likely would injure himself with his leg fully extended like that. Plus why would you raise your leg up? Opens a pretty good shot to the boys by doing that.

I thought the same thing. If he was trying to defend himself (like the commenters say he was) he was being rather stupid about it. More likely would injure himself with his leg fully extended like that. Plus why would you raise your leg up? Opens a pretty good shot to the boys by doing that.

Defend himself from what though? Clearly Reed was going right over him. If Brady doesn't kick his leg like that the two men never touch each other.

That was dirty and if he doesn't get fined it will be an absolute joke.

Defend himself from what though? Clearly Reed was going right over him. If Brady doesn't kick his leg like that the two men never touch each other.

That was dirty and if he doesn't get fined it will be an absolute joke.

I can guarantee you he will not get fined..

haha I wasn't questioning you. I was just saying that argument is weak. Brady initiated all the contact.

Sorry if it seemed like I was being hostile towards you lol.

haha I thought maybe you were going for that but just wanted to reiterate either way.

This whole kick thing will probably be squashed and not covered.

It was a replay of Suh's kick but the NFL won't touch Teflon Tom.

There is no doubt this was intentional and he should be fined, but he won't. It's funny that ESPN hasn't even uttered a word about this(at least I haven't heard them mention it), but it was a huge story and replayed constantly when Suh done his kick to Schaub.

I think he was trying to protect himself, but that's silly because you would probably want the defender to hit you in that scenario to get the flag. Either way, it was either cheap or cowardly.

That's what the commentators said, which I don't buy. If you're wanting to shield yourself, you don't fully extend your leg. More chance of knee getting hyper extension or his cleats getting snagged.

It looked like he wanted to scissor with the defender.. (if you don't know what that means YouTube south park scissoring)

Oh my. 

I saw it when it happened and immediately thought it should get a flag and then realized there was no chance that was happening. He actually double-kicks. I can't decide if that hurts his self-defense case or helps.