Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just a 10 point deficit.  We are definitely still in this game and we have a chance to win it.  We always do well in the 2nd half.  I have faith the coaches will make good halftime adjustments (like not leaving Watt to be blocked by McGlynn or Link 1 on 1) and we will have a strong second half!

ugh guess we have them right where we ant them... Sadly this is a game we actually should be up right now.  gotta get better O-line. we can't abandon the run defense somehow let AJ80 run free in the final  min drive. not sure what the D call was there. we weathered the storm now time to make adjustments and execute better. we have lost the ST phase. 

Ok. I hope Luck shapes up and turns the game around! Come on Andrew, show us why "Comback Kid" is Your second name!!!!

Luck shape up? Seriously? Want him to call the plays and block for himself also? Maybe he should punt also...lets lay blame were needed.

ugh guess we have them right where we ant them... Sadly this is a game we actually should be up right now.  gotta get better O-line. we can't abandon the run defense somehow let AJ80 run free in the final  min drive. not sure what the D call was there. we weathered the storm now time to make adjustments and execute better. we have lost the ST phase. 

yes

If we had even something that somewhat resembled an O-line, we would be really really good and Luck would have no competition for ROTY.

Well, right now we need Cleveland to win this game so the Redskins don't make the playoffs. If they don't make it then I really don't see RG3 winning ROTY.

Luck shape up? Seriously? Want him to call the plays and block for himself also? Maybe he should punt also...lets lay blame were needed.

I agree. I don't claim that Luck is perfect and he has made some bad throws/decisions, but his lack of good statistics is on the O-line and the playcalling this season.