Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Mr.Scarface" data-cid="361901" data-time="1355692038"><p>

You must haven't seen many Texans games this season. The offense was out of sync most of the game.</p></blockquote>

Are you so spoiled you expect them to get 500 yards passing every game? Their passing game was out of synch but Andre still made some great plays, the D played phenomenal and they had no turnovers. So they played bad simply because they didn't pass for 500 yards. Ok I see how it is.

Last week the Texans played bad lol.

Well I was hoping for a better outcome today, but still nice being with all of you !!!  Let's look forward to beating KC next week and beating the texans at LOS week 17.  Coach Pagano will hopefully be back on the sidelines for that game.  GOOOOOOO Colts !!!!!!!!

December 30th....next game with these Texans!  Some things to consider:  29-17 was the final score.  Tough atmosphere....we are 9-5.  So be it!  We fought the Texans and ourselves today.  All 3 phases had flaws:

• Offense:  5 sacks and numerous pressures, 3 dropped passes, penalties, and a fumble at the 1 inch line/Nice run blocking in the second half (Had to mentions some good)
  • Defense:  Held the Texans to 3 on multiple occasions, and we got torched by Johnson a few times.....Foster kicked us badly with 35 yards in first half and 130 in the 2nd (165)
  • Special Teams:  (Notso)  Pat McAfees punting was phenomenal other than the big missed block by Allen for the TD......two huge momentum changing penalties on Mewelde Moore......
  • Bruce Arians with a 15 yard penalty....although I commend him for sticking up for the team after yet another poorly officiated/refereed  game!!!

I for one will not give up.  Another tough atmosphere net week....Arrowhead is never a fun place to play.  Thanks for the fun everyone.  I am sure glad a Scarface got on after a 5th post to teach us the rules on intentional grounding.......Thank you sooooo much.   :funny:  rotflmao  :lol:  haha   :spit: Thanks to all of the usual guys and gals....I had a great time!!!  :)

Oh Brent, you will hear all week from some how they overcome adversity sooooo well. This Houston team is not as special as people hoped.They walk around parading and showboating at times for winning the South and having the "best record" but they are gonna get it handed to them in the playoffs.

The AFC South collectively had a weak schedule this season. It is the reason that the Colts will likely make the playoffs, and it is the reason that the Texans will get a first-round bye. Don't get me wrong. The Texans are a better team than the Colts. I don't think there is any question about that, but I don't think that either team is as good as their record indicates relative to the rest of the AFC. I don't think the Texans are the best team in the AFC, and I don't think that the Colts are a playoff-caliber team.....although the Colts are much better than I expected them to be this season.

Me too. Santa, are you listening? I've been good. Don't have any warning points. :)

I think I am in one of those moods where someone will KNOW if I am naughty or nice......or just flat out angry :)  I am still glad it was not the blowout I feared after the Patriot blowout!   :spit:

Houston fans are about like Philly fans.

Remember when Collie got destroyed? They cheered that. They booed the penalty.

I was at that game. Some of the things that were getting yelled at Collie as they carted him off the field were.......well........I certainly can't repeat them on the forum without getting banned.

The AFC South collectively had a weak schedule this season. It is the reason that the Colts will likely make the playoffs, and it is the reason that the Texans will get a first-round bye. Don't get me wrong. The Texans are a better team than the Colts. I don't think there is any question about that, but I don't think that either team is as good as their record indicates relative to the rest of the AFC. I don't think the Texans are the best team in the AFC, and I don't think that the Colts are a playoff-caliber team.....although the Colts are much better than I expected them to be this season.

Very true on the weak schedules......and I still thought the Colts would be 6-10.......nice to beat Green Bay.....and play most teams other than the Patriots, Bears and URRRRGH the Jets close......:)

.....URRRRGH the Jets......

You see, the problem is that I got to watch the end of this game. When I watch this team play, they lose. I went to the Jets game, the Patriots game was televised here, and Peyton did me a favor today and blew out the Ravens so they switched to Colts/Texans. Unfortunately for all of us, all of the playoff games are televised. :(

You see, the problem is that I got to watch the end of this game. When I watch this team play, they lose. I went to the Jets game, the Patriots game was televised here, and Peyton did me a favor today and blew out the Ravens so they switched to Colts/Texans. Unfortunately for all of us, all of the playoff games are televised. :(

Don't watch us play if we make the playoffs. :)