Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Game Day Thread

Hello to all Colts fans back here in the Colts Fan Forum! A battle of greatly improved teams as our 9-4 Colts finally play the AFC South leading and 11-2 Houston Texans. A win by the Colts with the leadership of Head Coach Bruce Arians, and rookie QB Andrew Luck will both make the Colts be game behind the Texans in the division standings, and also reach the threshold of a 10-win season for the first time since 2010. NO injuries to both teams, continue to stay both Colts Strong and Chuck Strong, and GO COLTS!!!

I look for a completely entertaining game today, regardless if we win or if we lose. When the game means this much to both teams, the games get to be pretty awesome.

Posted · Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 16, 2012 - streaming link request
Hidden by 21isSuperman, December 16, 2012 - streaming link request

Anyone know any good streams for the game? Im in the Chicago market and stuck with bears packers...

Go Colts! Huge game today. I feel a win today to set up a very emotional AFC South Championship for Chuck' s homecoming on December 30. Believe!

Just to think when I was in Houston last year, to witness us be blown out the water with Kerry Collins at QB. Really hope that today is a different outcome! LETS GO COLTS

Shannon Sharpe just said the Colts are a Good team and showed praise for the team 

They've all picked against us tho as of right now. :)

At least Marv Albert did not get lost and land at a football game again

There were sure a lot of Texans fans making noise during the moment of silence. 

This is going to be an incredibly tough game......

Don't believe the hype. We're gonna win by at least 17 points. Easy

Arians has the power as playcaller to make this even harder on Luck or take some of the pressure off of him by rolling him out and using his mobility, will he? doubt it

At least Marv Albert did not get lost and land at a football game again
You don't like Marv Albert? He's my favorite!

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="ruksak" data-cid="360675" data-time="1355680902"><p>

Don't believe the hype. We're gonna win by at least 17 points. Easy</p></blockquote>

Why is it not letting me quote people????

It's an unusually wet and gray day here in the Bootheel so the dog wants to stay inside and watch the game with me, thank goodness! This is the time we usually head out to the hills for a long walk....

GOOOO COLTS!  Wooooof! Woooooof!