Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

To all you haters that said.. ...

hambone35

To all you haters that said we would loose are you colts fans or ban wagon jumpers that was impressive to come back and win and a rookie do it in a minute 14 cmon rookies are not suppose to do that say what you want about ints I don't like them either but wow luck needs rookie of the year minus the ints what a win so what are the real colts fans saying now? ?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To all you haters that said we would loose are you colts fans or ban wagon jumpers that was impressive to come back and win and a rookie do it in a minute 14 cmon rookies are not suppose to do that say what you want about ints I don't like them either but wow luck needs rookie of the year minus the ints what a win so what are the real colts fans saying now? ?

*lose

I was kind of disappointed in some of the people on this forum who said we would get blown out. I could see if you felt we would lose by a couple points maybe. I couldn't figure the idea out because that wasn't New England or Houston we were playing today.

So you could be a huge fan, and a realist, but if you predict the Colts to lose a game, you're suddenly a hater?

I like to consider myself a big Colts fan and hope the Colts win every single game, but sometimes you just don't expect them to win.

Today was a great win, but you can't get mad at someone and call them a hater if that person doesn't expect the Colts, who are bad on the road, to go to Detroit, and beat a team that we match up very badly against.

I was so happy when they won, and couldn't care less about my prediction.

That's what tickes me off, is when people call reasonable people haters. Terrible thread.

Does Google Translate work on this?

Seriously Hambone, I'm having a hard time grasping what you're saying. Maybe a period or comma now and then?

Lol I just stand behind the colts regardless but my real intention was to those who gave us no credit in hardly any game those who said we would be lucky to win 5 but anyway iam glad we won now can we believe in blue

Got it. Still, I run out of breath reading your posts. Capiche?

Oh, sorry did not know we was in English class, I will watch my grammar for now go Colts.

I really don't mean to be preachy, but I think that it's to your (or anyone's) advantage when people can understand what you're saying. Not just on a forum, but in general.

Maybe it's a generational thing.

So if you think the Colts might lose a game, you're a hater? Wow.....

Does Google Translate work on this?

Seriously Hambone, I'm having a hard time grasping what you're saying. Maybe a period or comma now and then?

I did translate it to Spanish. Maybe it will make more sense:

A todos los que odian que se dice que perdemos le son fans potros o puentes carreteros que la prohibición era impresionante para volver y ganar un novato y lo hacen en un rookies cmon 14 minutos no se supone que debe hacer que decir lo que quieras de enteros i don 't gustan tanto pero la suerte wow necesita novato del año menos los ints lo que una victoria así, cuáles son los verdaderos fans de potros diciendo ahora? ?

Ok that did not work well.

Yust wanth to say you don't have too no how to spell to be a colts fan!!! I realize some don't have the edgeamacation that some

do, But I do see every body no's what he ment and that's all the matters!!!

OOOO!!! Jes!!! I'm also now afisholly a Colts bangwagon jumper!!!!

SINCE 1958!!!!! tHAT'S WHEN I JUMPT ON!!!!

COLTSINCE4

I did translate it to Spanish. Maybe it will make more sense:

A todos los que odian que se dice que perdemos le son fans potros o puentes carreteros que la prohibición era impresionante para volver y ganar un novato y lo hacen en un rookies cmon 14 minutos no se supone que debe hacer que decir lo que quieras de enteros i don 't gustan tanto pero la suerte wow necesita novato del año menos los ints lo que una victoria así, cuáles son los verdaderos fans de potros diciendo ahora? ?

Ok that did not work well.

lol....Dan.....lol...dude, you wacky guy you

Congrats to the Colts & their fans. I'm a Packers fan first then a Colts fan. In all honesty Colts are doing better than I expected. As of now it looks like Colts will play either Ravens or Pats. I believe Colts have a better chance to beat the Ravens than the Pats. Never hurts to have a little Luck.

People sure have a way of being nasty, I maybe over excited we won since many said were would get beat, I say call a win a win and a loss a loss. But I can take the nastyness I just love the colts that's all.

Now that, I understand! :thmup:

Indeed I thought we where most likely going to lose. In the end I almost had a heart attack during that last score.

People sure have a way of being nasty, I maybe over excited we won since many said were would get beat, I say call a win a win and a loss a loss. But I can take the nastyness I just love the colts that's all.

Really didn't mean to be nasty or mean spirited. I'm a Colts fan since Tom Matte and Bubba played with Johnny U. Since I'm in Bama I don't get to talk to too many other fans. This board gives me a chance to do that, so I like to be able to understand what they're saying.

Go Colts... and brother, keep posting!

Congrats to the Colts & their fans. I'm a Packers fan first then a Colts fan. In all honesty Colts are doing better than I expected. As of now it looks like Colts will play either Ravens or Pats. I believe Colts have a better chance to beat the Ravens than the Pats. Never hurts to have a little Luck.

I think we are more likely to play Denver than New England

All I've got to say is I hope your still in school and taking English 101. :funny: JT I knew what you were saying it was just a hard read my friend.

Thinknig your team might lose a game they are expected to lose doesn't make you a hater, it just makes you a realist and not a homer. I routed for us from the first second even though I thought it was over after the 3rd INT I still watched and hoped for the comeback that we witnessed.