Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Who Has The Most Swag, On The Colts!

Manning2Wayne

Swag-who has it  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which Colt has the most swaG

There's no choice for "other". My choice is Mcafee in the preseason anyway. We have ourselves one heck of a punter/kicker. He has shown toughness, (as much as a kicker can be) can punt like the dickens, and his kickoffs are deep. I really believe Mcafee is going to be a weapon for us. I know when people think "weapon", you usually don't think punter, but yeah, a top notch punter can make a HUGE difference in field position.

Plus he's not afraid to tackle and get hit. Most kickers disappear after they kick it. So it's like the colts special teams getting an extra defensive player on kick returns. I guarantee he will pay dividends that most people aren't thinking about right now. Mcafee will be one of the team mvp's.

There's no choice for "other". My choice is Mcafee in the preseason anyway. We have ourselves one heck of a punter/kicker. He has shown toughness, (as much as a kicker can be) can punt like the dickens, and his kickoffs are deep. I really believe Mcafee is going to be a weapon for us. I know when people think "weapon", you usually don't think punter, but yeah, a top notch punter can make a HUGE difference in field position.

Plus he's not afraid to tackle and get hit. Most kickers disappear after they kick it. So it's like the colts special teams getting an extra defensive player on kick returns. I guarantee he will pay dividends that most people aren't thinking about right now. Mcafee will be one of the team mvp's.

i edited it, if u can vote that would be coolio

id like to at least get 50 people here to vote if thats possible

interesting choice so far,

ps swag, not mvp,lol swaggggggg

Define "swag" please. Do you just mean "swagger", or is there some slang significance that I'm missing?

If we are talking swagger I'd say Freeney, Wayne, or Manning. Not sure yet.

The last time I heard "swag" it was on a home improvement show. Something about window coverings I think. Probably not what you had in mind. :)

Define "swag" please. Do you just mean "swagger", or is there some slang significance that I'm missing?

If we are talking swagger I'd say Freeney, Wayne, or Manning. Not sure yet.

The last time I heard "swag" it was on a home improvement show. Something about window coverings I think. Probably not what you had in mind. :)

there are many definitions, like 38 different options the acronym gets expanded out to, for the purpose of this thread and poll:

The way in which you carry yourself. Swag is made up of your overall confidence, style, and demeanor.

Swag is a subtle thing that many strive to gain but few actually attain.

appearance ,style ,or the way he or she presents them selves.

hope this helps and does not alter the poll in any way

Thank you, in that case I will be clicking on Mr Manning. Wayne and Freeney overtly try to showcase themselves. Sometimes effectively, sometimes not. Manning is the personification of subtle confidence and demeanor. (In my opinion of course. Some people would probably prefer "Neon Dion" or some such nincompoop).

Dwight Freeney is definitely the Dos Equis guy for the Colts, "the most interesting man in the world." lol

The guy does have swag, he's rich, well & soft spoken, well dressed, athletic, strong, I bet the ladies love the dude. The guy is definitely a baller, he could be a true blue OG but fortunately plays for Colts instead. 

Thank you, in that case I will be clicking on Mr Manning. Wayne and Freeney overtly try to showcase themselves. Sometimes effectively, sometimes not. Manning is the personification of subtle confidence and demeanor. (In my opinion of course. Some people would probably prefer "Neon Dion" or some such nincompoop).

I have not voted myself yet and am refraining to answer most post, as i do not want my answer to influence others,

ps, there is only 1 right answer;) just kidding

Manning-- i guess has a little swag-- example--- NFL network-after beating the titans, "some people say, im off this year, I must have been on, for 8 and 1/2 years"

--SWAGGG

The player with the most swag is Robert Mathis! The dude simply produces the sacks game after game just as good and as much as Freeney but hes so cool he doesnt scream for attention he simply does the job good wthout the rah rah much like the former wideout Harrison did. Mathis has swag!

Swag, to me, is confidence. Who on the Colts has that? Manning, Freeney, Wayne, Clark, Addai, Mathis, Bethea, Brackett. Oh, and of course, Jeff Saturday. Anyone remember

?

haha wow, saturday is crazy!-- im not sure if id call that swag- maybe more like aggressiveness or fiery..........

McAffe acts like he's the starting QB. (shhhh, don't tell him. He doesn't realize he's "just" the punter)

Imagine if Vandy was still on the team. That would be two "divas" on 1 team. They could hang out together and tell each other how great they are. Hold up mirrors for each other so they could check their hair. maybe even share hair care products on the road. Important stuff like that.

PS.... anyone think Painter is starting to look like one of the Allman brothers? Or maybe a "back-up" actor for the Lord of the Rings movies? It looks like Curtis has had too much free time hangin out with McAfee. maybe they were doing "laps" together in the canal?

As far as "swagger" on this team....

Frenney has a "cool" type of swagger. He's just "too cool."

Mathis has a more quiet, but intimidating "swagger", imo.

Dom Rhodes had swagger.

Garcon, at times, has a "cocky" swagger.

Wayne has some swagger, tho not as in your face.

How about the time Marvin spiked the ball in Pats-land? THAT was swagger! It really pumped up the team too.

I'd like to see a little more swagger. Mainly on Defense. We need that "enforcer" guy who everyone looks to when a "fight" breaks out. It keeps the other team's offense a little "calmer."

I was thinking you meant swag as in jewelry, gold, etc. Sorry, I'm white.

lol you do not have to apologize for being white dude, swag is becoming a universal terminology- many "white" people are starting to use it,

lol, your vote was still pretty solid!

dont worry, dec 6th, search party

i wont 4 get

When you talk about swag. You talk about the most intresting guy in the room,the biggest legend and the richest cat on the block. You walk into a room, and you know right off the bat, ' I gotta go talk to this guy, if I leave here without saying anything to him, I'll regret it the rest of my life', and that guy is Peyton Manning without a doubt. That's swagger, and PM has got it in spades, the most interesting man in the world. Dos equis him Brah.

lol you do not have to apologize for being white dude, swag is becoming a universal terminology- many "white" people are starting to use it,

lol, your vote was still pretty solid!

dont worry, dec 6th, search party

i wont 4 get

Did i miss something? You keep saying Decemeber 6th search party. Why?

Did i miss something? You keep saying Decemeber 6th search party. Why?

another post- remedy said something about going to the new england game, and something about their fans and how brutal they can get-- so i said, many times- ill send a search party after the game

we need all the colts fans we can get you know