Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Yahoo Sports Writer predicts Upset

HtownColt

A yahoo Sports writer actually agrees with me on the Colts vs Bears week 1 matchup tomorrow I say Colts 24-13 while this reporter predicts 24-20 http://sports.yahoo.com/news/indianapolis-colts-vs-chicago-bears-fans-preview-165600893--nfl.html this is the first writer I seen to actually predict the upset.

It will be a top story on espn around 4pm est/ 3pm central.

he's also a colts fan

Yup.....

At the bottom of the story, this is what the writer added about himself.... cutting and pasting....

Kyle Rapoza is a Featured Contributor for the Yahoo! Contributor Network and has been a lifelong fan of the Indianapolis Colts. He attended Super Bowl XLIV in Miami and follows the team closely. He also runs the blog www.coltsfansonline.com that covers the team.

So, I'd say this writer is not exactly objective when it comes to the Colts....

the fact that a colts fan/sports writer picked his team to win is going to be a top story on ESPN? Pass that joint over here.

No sir personal use only haha...but Naw the upset when it becomes final is going to be a top story around 4pm est/3pm central with highlights and press conferences immediately following

Im not to sure the Colts secondary will be having their way, but you never know. The Bears O-line is suspect so we may be able to pressure Cutler and we all know how well he handles the pressure. It may be a long afternoon if we cant get to Cutler and at not give up a ton of yards rushing.

Luck should have a decent day as long as the Colts dont rely on his arm solely. We need to establish the run right from the start so that they have to at least respect it. Urlacher is no longer the the monster he was so there may be chances for short passes to the middle of the field.

Thats pretty much the formula for every game we will play this year and I hate to be so vanilla with my response but if we can follow some of the formula, i believe we can at least make a game of it. IMO

A yahoo Sports writer actually agrees with me on the Colts vs Bears week 1 matchup tomorrow I say Colts 24-13 while this reporter predicts 24-20 http://sports.yahoo....00893--nfl.html this is the first writer I seen to actually predict the upset.

I'd say "yahoo" is a good way to describe that writer.

Yup.....

At the bottom of the story, this is what the writer added about himself.... cutting and pasting....

Kyle Rapoza is a Featured Contributor for the Yahoo! Contributor Network and has been a lifelong fan of the Indianapolis Colts. He attended Super Bowl XLIV in Miami and follows the team closely. He also runs the blog www.coltsfansonline.com that covers the team.

So, I'd say this writer is not exactly objective when it comes to the Colts....

The thing is anybody and their momma can be a writer for associated content/yahoo. This guy is not a professional writer like John Clayton or one of the others from ESPN. He is nothing more than a fan like you and me. Like the pick though!

Im not to sure the Colts secondary will be having their way, but you never know. The Bears O-line is suspect so we may be able to pressure Cutler and we all know how well he handles the pressure. It may be a long afternoon if we cant get to Cutler and at not give up a ton of yards rushing.

Luck should have a decent day as long as the Colts dont rely on his arm solely. We need to establish the run right from the start so that they have to at least respect it. Urlacher is no longer the the monster he was so there may be chances for short passes to the middle of the field.

Thats pretty much the formula for every game we will play this year and I hate to be so vanilla with my response but if we can follow some of the formula, i believe we can at least make a game of it. IMO

One of the things I heard Lovie Smith say was "We are commited to establishing the run". To me that is telling you exactly what their game plan is going to be against us. They could see from preseason that we aren't great at stopping the run. I expect the bears to be run heavy on Sunday.

A yahoo Sports writer actually agrees with me on the Colts vs Bears week 1 matchup tomorrow I say Colts 24-13 while this reporter predicts 24-20 http://sports.yahoo....00893--nfl.html this is the first writer I seen to actually predict the upset.

I don't believe it should be consider a upset.