Colts @ Titans Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'd come out throwing in the 3rd quarter and try to make it a 2 score game. Mariota is not a very good QB and cant keep up unless we start allowing him to run hog wild and he develops a sense of football intelligence and takes the free yards by throwing at Patrick Robinsons man. He got beat twice badly in that first half and both should have been TD's but 1 was over thrown

7 minutes ago, tweezy32 said:

34 second D's and 2 time outs.. And you decide to kneel it.. Could have easily got in field goal range especially with how are offense is throwing on them

I agree.....Andrew had a 200-yard half, right..

WE could have gotten 3......odds are we'll need the points

1 minute ago, Gavin said:

I'd come out throwing in the 3rd quarter and try to make it a 2 score game. Mariota is not a very good QB and cant keep up unless we start allowing him to run hog wild and he develops a sense of football intelligence and takes the free yards by throwing at Patrick Robinsons man. He got beat twice badly in that first half and both should have been TD's but 1 was over thrown

The saddest thing me for this year is that we've seen glimpses of a solid ground game but have to keep going away from it.

6 minutes ago, GOCOLTS_ROLLTIDE said:

Ted is insane in every literal sense of the word.... it's proven with as little as 37 secs when you play that defense we lose.... plus this is after a sack,  why not keep the aggressive play calling

I would rather see us getting burned playing aggressive than the automatic prevent us from winning D.

All it does it allows them to get a rhythm, gain confidence and cause us to lose.  With last weeks collapse due to it you think they would abandon it..  

Who ever came up with that system is an *.

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

The saddest thing me for this year is that we've seen glimpses of a solid ground game but have to keep going away from it.

Well we don't have to this 2nd half but I'd coming out throwing just to stretch this lead to 11 then come back with a more balanced attack between the 20's

2 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Unfortunately for you?  No one is forcing you to be a Colts fan.  If you don't want to cheer for the Colts, then don't.  It's quite simple

Get off my back, man. He made a cheeky quote and I responded jokingly in return. Not everything is so literal. 

Don't hurt yourself on that edge