• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wow,

2 minutes ago, Gabriel Alexander Morillo said:

That missed throw is a game changer 

Yeah stuff like that can be a game changer, D just needs to hold up and not allow any points.  I feel like Luck just gets too amped up, while I think he's playing great today he can't do stuff like that against great teams. 

Just now, Malakai432 said:

Wow,

Yeah stuff like that can be a game changer, D just needs to hold up and not allow any points.  I feel like Luck just gets too amped up, while I think he's playing great today he can't do stuff like that against great teams. 

In his defense (slightly) it was a throw made on the run, but still you can't afford to miss a receiver who's that wide open.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• You think Ballard is under fire because Sirianni left for a promotion to head coach?   As if we were going to keep him and fire Reich?!?    That’s a spectacularly bizarre argument.  
    • Damn if thats true we really screw ourselves by keeping wrong guy and not only that we sign up a QB by giving up for 1st because of him and also let go of good OC to be HC for other team that made to playoff. This could really set us back and could put Ballard in hot seat as well 
    • I can too, on occasion, but i don’t act on it.  And I’m not married.
    • Do you really think Indy is attractive to AR? 30th ranked pass pro, mediocre pass catchers, and Irsay's vax rant about Wentz....   And no way Indy trades for AR without a sign/extend situation. Which means AR would have to buy into Indy.    Doubt AR is afraid to go against Mahomes and Herbert. Carr probably doesn't factor.    Overall I don't see AR going anywhere that doesn't have a top 10 pass pro, and at least 2-3 dynamic pass catchers. We'd likely have to up-pay AR, which would chew away at the 53M in cap, so signing a legit LT and WR would be even harder (when you have several other holes and a ton of FAs this off season).   I'd love for it to happen though.
    • I was watching Colin Cowherd today & he & Joy ended the show with an interesting discussion. It was about Aaron Rodgers to the Colts in a trade for Wentz.  He said Carson would make a great 1 year option for the Packers.  He has roots from North Dakota which isn’t too different of a lifestyle than Wisconsin.  Also with the other QB’s in the division (Fields, Cousins, & Goff) the Packers would still most likely be the favorites to win the division next year with Wentz at QB.   Earlier in the show, he addressed the Rodgers to the Broncos option.  And he said it was another possibility but wondered if Rodgers wanted to have to play Mahomes, Herbert, & Carr each 2 times a year and battle through them to win the AFC West? The AFC South is a much more winnable division.     Lastly, Rodgers said that he’d make his intentions known to the Packers before free agency begins (March date that I can’t recall off the top of my head).  But isn’t that the same date that we would have to make a decision on Carson Wentz & whether we’d be on the hook for 15m guaranteed from him by???     Now Rodgers vaccination situation gives me pause because I don’t know how Irsay feels about bringing in another unvaccinated QB but Wentz is no Rodgers.  Also, if we execute this trade and don’t have to give up 1st round picks, we’d still be able to draft a QB if Rodgers decided to retire unexpectedly.   I’d also expect us to make a run at Adams to pair with Pittman for Rodgers.  But if the Pack tried to franchise Adams, I think Rodgers would quickly find rhythm with a guy like David Bell (my hope for us to draft with our 2nd round pick) and turn him into his new Adams.
  • Members