• Replies 857
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Agreed, he's had a good game today.

As far as pass rush among the D Line goes our best pass rushers according to PFF have been McGill. Anderson and Kerr whos also got some pressure here and there but all have been inconsistent with it. Part of that is snap count I think

McGill coming in has 63 pass rush snaps 59.3 pass rush grade...Not good but I think he needs more snaps and that could improve his grade

Kerr-90 pass rush snaps  pass rush grade 70.2 pass rush grade

Anderson- 62 pass rush snaps but has been injured 75.6 pass rush grade

No other D Lineman that's a Colt has a pass rush grade above 50.7. I don't think Langford is back to what he was pre injury as far as game shape. Ridgeway really isn't ready to be out their yet

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

I can understand that, but really I'd chance losing some time to test out the Colts D and see if I can score the TD first and leave you the possibility of getting the 2nd. This is a D that has crumbled after all in every 4th qtr this year.

Matters not now :)

You dont want to run out the clock....trying get the first of 2 scores you need..when a FG takes 2 seconds.

.....you're saying that our 'D' isn't great (true) but the Titans aren't looking at it that way..they need 2 scores and the first oe is a gimme if its the FG..so take it and leave 1:00 left for the TD against that crumbly' defense

Its all good

1 minute ago, oldunclemark said:

we have 5 home games left and road games at Green bay, Oakland, Minnesota and the Jets.

If we win 'em all at home .....We need one road win to get to 9-7

Jets are a real winnable game and so is KC in Indy as Luck seems to have their number and if we win the rest of our Division games that is 8-8 right there at worse.

5 minutes ago, LucasOilStadium said:

Colts scored 14 points in one minuite and win 34-26! Great win by the Colts!  

Colts host KC next week and will try to even their record at 4-4.

GO COLTS!!!!!   :coltslogo:   :1colts:  :colts::coltshelmet::coltslogo:  :rock:

If we can get that win, It's basically like starting 0-0 with an 8 game season. We still have 3 Division games left and they are all at home. Beating KC wont be easy though but we usually do when Andrew brings his A game despite our bad Defense.

23 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

McGill forces Fumble and the old man scoops it up for the score. Way to go Mathis! Nice drive by Andrew as well to get the lead. Huge Division win, man did we need this. Jags lost too. Hell we played the Titans and the REFS and still won haha .

I agree with the bolded.  That passing interference call on #32 aka TJ green who wasn't even in the game was the best!  They legit meant to call it on Vontae and Vontae played it perfectly!  The illegal shift penalty was a little tick tacky as well.  It seemed like every time the Colts got a stop or a big first down there was a flag lol.  Some were legit but a few were questionable.  T.Y. got held 90% of the game too, he might have drawn a flag once.  Better team won tho!

1 minute ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

I agree with the bolded.  That passing interference call on #32 aka TJ green who wasn't even in the game was the best!  They legit meant to call it on Vontae and Vontae played it perfectly!  The illegal shift penalty was a little tick tacky as well.  It seemed like every time the Colts got a stop or a big first down there was a flag lol.  Some were legit but a few were questionable.  T.Y. got held 90% of the game too, he might have drawn a flag once.  Better team won tho!

Yeah glad to see us overcome the REFS. That Illegal Shift was a joke and so was the PI on Vontae. That was 2 big calls, LUCKILY LUCK still hit Doyle for the Game winner after TY's TD got taken away.