FB: Jack Doyle 

WR: Andre Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Duron Carter, Dezmin Lewis

TE: Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener

OT: Anthony Castonzo, Ulrick John, Gosder Cherilus

OG: Hugh Thornton, Jack Mewhort, Adam Shead, Todd Herremans 

C: Khaled Holmes, Jonnothan Harrison 

DE: Arthur Jones, Zach Kerr, Kendall Langford, Cedric Reed

DT: Jordan PhillipsJosh Chapman, Montori Hughes 

OLB: Trent Cole, Erik Walden, Robert Mathis*, Jonathan Newsome, Bjoern Werner, Cam Johnson, Daniel Adongo 

ILB: Jerrell Freeman, D'Qwell Jackson, Nate Irving, Henoc Muamba, Curtis Grant**

CB: Vontae Davis, Greg Toler, Darius Butler, Cam Thomas, Bernard Blake 

S: Mike Adams, Jaquiski TarttDewey McDonald, Colt Anderson, Winston Guy 

K: Adam Vinatieri 

P: Pat McAfee 

LS: Matt Overton 

*Walden will start if Mathis is not yet quite ready to play at the beginning of the season.

**If Mathis starts the season on the PUP list, Grant have the final roster spot as an UDFA.

i like it but my ideal 53 man roster will look something like:

QB: Andrew Luck, Matt Hasselbeck 
HB: Frank Gore, Vick Ballard, Jeremy Langford (4th Round Pick), Dan Herron, 
FB: (Insert Jack Doyle/Dwayne Allen)
WR: Andre Johnson, T.Y. Hilton, Donte Moncrief, Duron Carter, Tyler Lockett (3rd Round Pick)
TE: Dwayne Allen, Coby Fleener, Jack Doyle 
OT: Anthony Castonzo, Cameron Erving (trade up for an early 2nd round pick), Gosder Cherilus, Joe Reitz
OG: Hugh Thornton, Jack Mewhort, Ben Heeman, Todd Herremans
C: Khaled Holmes, Jonnothan Harrison 
DE: Arthur Jones, Zach Kerr, Kendall Langford, Henry Anderson (5th Round Pick) 
DT: Jordan Phillips (1st Round Pick), Josh Chapman, Montori Hughes 
OLB: Trent Cole, Erik Walden, Robert Mathis*, Jonathan Newsome, Bjoern Werner, Daniel Adongo 
ILB: Jerrell Freeman, D'Qwell Jackson, Nate Irving, Henoc Muamba, Bryce Hager (7th Round Pick) will be on practice squad
CB: Vontae Davis, Greg Toler, Darius Butler, Byron Jones (2nd Round Pick)
S: Mike Adams, Dewey McDonald/Adrian Amos (6th Round Pick) Colt Anderson, Winston Guy (Amos and McDonald Battle out for starter in camp)
K: Adam Vinatieri
P: Pat McAfee
LS: Matt Overton

DT: Jordan Phillips (1st Round Pick)
OT: Cameron Erving (trade up for an early 2nd round pick)
CB: Byron Jones (2nd Round Pick)
WR: Tyler Lockett (3rd Round Pick)
RB:Jeremy Langford (4th Round Pick)
DE: Henry Anderson (5th Round Pick) 
S: Adrian Amos (6th Round Pick)
ILB: Bryce Hager (7th Round Pick) will be on practice squad

I would love this draft class for us. plenty of future potential to develop...thoughts???

Rather have Derron Smith over Tartt but good work

They're both good, but polar opposites. Tartt is fantastic in the box, can probably hold his own in coverage but not often. Smith is fantastic in coverage, and can make some tackles for you in the box, but shouldn't be there for an extended period of time.

Pagano like interchangeable safeties but a guy more in the mold of a SS is what we need. But we've talked to Smith and Randall so maybe we'll get one of them. Or both.

I would love this draft class for us. plenty of future potential to develop...thoughts???

So you think we will trade up, but still keep our 2nd original and all other later round picks? How? We'll sell out our 2016 picks? (Bad idea imo. This year's draft is worse than average in talent level, I'd rather trade for 2016 picks, not vice versa.)

Anyway, I like the Erwing pick, but I think we'll either take him in the 1st round or never.

So you think we will trade up, but still keep our 2nd original and all other later round picks? How? We'll sell out our 2016 picks? (Bad idea imo. This year's draft is worse than average in talent level, I'd rather trade for 2016 picks, not vice versa.)

Anyway, I like the Erwing pick, but I think we'll either take him in the 1st round or never.

have you seem next years draft class so far...not looking to crash hot...better cash in now if we can...for me if he is there early picks of the second round still, we make a trade and go get him. he should be gone by the first round though. if phillips is gone by the time we are up i would be happy to go with him at 29 but anything is possible

Of course you love that draft class, so do I. It's awesome, probably the best I've seen. It's also entirely unrealistic, sadly. Lockett and Phillips seem about right, but the rest?

• I doubt we trade back into the top of the 2nd round, and it's a 50/50 proposition, at best, that Irving makes it out of the first.
  • Byron Jones is easily the worst pick of the lot. This guy was probably on his way to being a UDFA before the Combine. No way he should be a 2nd rounder, IMO.
  • Langford is fair, but probably a round too late.
  • If Henry Anderson is still there in the 5th, then every GM in the NFL is a dummy. I think he's a third rounder, at worst.
  • Adrian Amos has been getting second round buzz. I think he's gone by the fourth, at worst.
  • Hager could go anywhere, but I think he's a fifth rounder.

I just think you got greedy, lol. If our draft worked out like that, I'd think Grigson had dirt on the rest of the league and is blackmailing them to get them to stay away from his guys.

Why

The FO would not have signed him if he was not going to be a Colt for at least one contract cycle

He's a CFL free agent, and he's never played in the states. I don't think he's one of the ten best OL on the roster now, and I don't think he'll beat out the OL that I expect us to draft, either.

I don't know anything. I just don't think Heenan is gonna be locked in like you seem to. You bring him up a lot.

He's a CFL free agent, and he's never played in the states. I don't think he's one of the ten best OL on the roster now, and I don't think he'll beat out the OL that I expect us to draft, either.

I don't know anything. I just don't think Heenan is gonna be locked in like you seem to. You bring him up a lot.

You can't throw Centers in with Tackles-2 Very Different Animals

It is way too early to start predicting who will and who won't make the 53

I'd be shocked if Doyle wasn't on the Roster, the only exception would be if some guy they LOVE at TE was available during the draft when he shouldn't be and they jump knowing they may not be able to sign both Fleener and Allen. Doyle is a bargain and solid blocker and fullback.  I think he's a keeper.  Love your collective ideas... we need to draft an RB, DT, DE, ILB, OLB and a RT, but perhaps more than ALL those, we need the best Safety we can draft, and so does a large number of other teams so if we're going to get one of the handful worth drafting, we'll likely have to seriously over-draft them.  That's why guys like Adrian Amos are getting whispers of being a late 2nd, early 3rd rounder.  It's supply (short) and demand (high).  I can't believe there are no big cornerbacks who might be a tad slow to play NFL corner, but who are sturdy enough to tackle and cover at safety?  Do they ever look at guys like that?  Say a really solid college player who underwhelmed the speed requirements a bit but benched a ton and weight 200+?  Perhaps you guys who know a lot more about this than I do might have some thoughts? 

Of course you love that draft class, so do I. It's awesome, probably the best I've seen. It's also entirely unrealistic, sadly. Lockett and Phillips seem about right, but the rest?

• I doubt we trade back into the top of the 2nd round, and it's a 50/50 proposition, at best, that Irving makes it out of the first.
  • Byron Jones is easily the worst pick of the lot. This guy was probably on his way to being a UDFA before the Combine. No way he should be a 2nd rounder, IMO.
  • Langford is fair, but probably a round too late.
  • If Henry Anderson is still there in the 5th, then every GM in the NFL is a dummy. I think he's a third rounder, at worst.
  • Adrian Amos has been getting second round buzz. I think he's gone by the fourth, at worst.
  • Hager could go anywhere, but I think he's a fifth rounder.

I just think you got greedy, lol. If our draft worked out like that, I'd think Grigson had dirt on the rest of the league and is blackmailing them to get them to stay away from his guys.

hahaha i know!! i would move to the usa just to come and watch every game!! 

im pretty sure the mock draft i got my rounds and pick from was a pre combine mock so may have to revisit my mock...

but anything is possible...trent richardson was meant to be the next best thing out of college at running back and look how thats turned out...GM's take anything and everything into consideration so at any point any player could fall in the draft for any reason. I think most colts fans would love this draft to happen and have these players fall to us

Can't in anyway think that we only carry 4 Corners. We aren't ever healthy at corner during the year

this is true, if we can get a good running back in the draft...dump herron (hopeful trade)...unless ballard is consitant with the past couple of years then hes on IR straight away and herron is our 3rd string...that should free up to maybe bring in an UDFA in for that 5th string

Anyone else think that Mewhort may be moved to RT and Reitz put in his place? I am kinda shocked we haven't looked for another RT in FA this year and it has me thinking they like Mewhort for that spot. I might be waaaay off on this tho.

Nope, and what have they done that makes you think they like Mewhort at RT over LG? I haven't seen it