Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rob Chudzinski

Dark Superman

I don't know much about the guy in all honesty, but my one friend says he's a very solid offensive coordinator.

I liked how he utilized Cameron in Cleveland last year as well. Do you guys think if he was to become our OC, that it would benefit our chances to let Luck loose?

Chud's claim to fame was making Newton look like a probowler in his rookie year. Newton hasnt looked anywhere near as well since Chud left.

I would love to see what he could do with a superior talent like Luck

I still haven't even figured out how to pronounce his name yet....

Rob Chudzinski (Noun)

Definition: Man brought in for unknown reasons but should be the :colts: offensive coordinator

Pronunciation: Chud-Zin-Ski

Used in sentence: Rob Chudzinski is better than Pep Hamilton and would be better for the Colts going forward

Hope that helps you

:thmup:

Rob Chudzinski (Noun)

Definition: Man brought in for unknown reasons but should be the :colts: offensive coordinator

Used in sentence: Rob Chudzinski is better than Pep Hamilton and would be better for the Colts going forward

Hope that helps you

Tell me how you feel about Pep Hamilton?  haha

I think that a guy with Chud's track record could have got a better job than the one he got from the Colts (Assistant to the head coach? Is that like assistant to the regional manager?). It does make me speculate that the organization was privately not too thrilled with Pep and may have wanted someone for insurance in case they decided to part ways with Pep. That sort of thing may have enticed Chud take the Colt's offer despite others being on the table.

Just speculation on my part.

I think that a guy with Chud's track record could have got a better job than the one he got from the Colts (Assistant to the head coach? Is that like assistant to the regional manager?). It does make me speculate that the organization was privately not too thrilled with Pep and may have wanted someone for insurance in case they decided to part ways with Pep. That sort of thing may have enticed Chud take the Colt's offer despite others being on the table.

Just speculation on my part.

I was thinking more like Chud is insurance for if Pep accepts a college head coaching job if the Colts perform well this year.

Rob Chudzinski (Noun)

Hope that helps you

Good Gods, TK. You've been steaming for a good 16 hours now. Out of apple juice or something?

I don't know much about the guy in all honesty, but my one friend says he's a very solid offensive coordinator.

I liked how he utilized Cameron in Cleveland last year as well. Do you guys think if he was to become our OC, that it would benefit our chances to let Luck loose?

Letting Luck loose scares the ___ out of me with his wild ___ arm.

I was thinking more like Chud is insurance for if Pep accepts a college head coaching job if the Colts perform well this year.

I guess my thinking was the opposite, but either way, Chud is insurance. I'd like to see him get that shot if Pep doesn't improve over the course of this year.  I'm pessimistic that he will improve.

I just don't think I've ever seen you this bloodthirsty before. Last night you were calling for EVERYBODY'S head.

Just completely fed up with

Laron Landry

Trent Richardson

Pep Hamilton

Want those 3 gone ASAP

Sicks of Pep's ignorance on not knowing how to take advantage of the WR corps we have and the 2 TE's

Sick of Richardson. While he ran good, 2 fumbles is highly unacceptable. Verge of labeling him a bust

And seriously sick of Landry wanting to be a body builder more than a NFL safety. Launches himself at someone then walks around with his chest all poked like he really did something. Sick of his boom or bust tackling fundamentals. You lose some of those biceps maybe you can wrap someone up

:Nuke:

He ran it a league low last year with Brandon Weeden at QB. My guess is, with Andrew luck he would just remove running back from the roster. 

He is a terrible coordinator and got ran out of two very bad teams with both glad they got rid of him. Both of which, the team looked much more competent the next season. 

Be careful what you wish for. 

He ran it a league low last year with Brandon Weeden at QB. My guess is, with Andrew luck he would just remove running back from the roster.

He is a terrible coordinator and got ran out of two very bad teams with both glad they got rid of him. Both of which, the team looked much more competent the next season.

Terrible offensive coordinator? Run out?

You guys ran the last coach out and he had y'all winning before Hoyer tore his ACL

Your franchise just is terrible PERIOD.

Cleveland will forever be bottom feeders of the NFL

Terrible offensive coordinator? Run out?

You guys ran the last coach out and he had y'all winning before Hoyer tore his ACL

Your franchise just is terrible PERIOD.

Cleveland will forever be bottom feeders of the NFL

Yes and yes. Carolina ran him, then Cleveland ran him. Both teams looked much better offensively the following year. 

haha I love the childishness that goes on with this board.....nothing better to argue..."LOL CLEVELAND SUCKS".

Sweet argument bro. 

Yes and yes. Carolina ran him, then Cleveland ran him. Both teams looked much better offensively the following year. 

haha I love the childishness that goes on with this board.....nothing better to argue..."LOL CLEVELAND SUCKS".

Sweet argument bro. 

I'd love to hear the argument to the contrary, because the fact of the matter is the Miami Marlins have been as relevant in the big picture of the NFL as the Browns since 1999. P.S. ending any statement with "bro" loses any credibility you may have had.

Sweet argument bro.

Who's arguing? I'm stating facts, when's the last time Cleveland had a winning season? A playoff appearance?

You can't say Chud is terrible when Trent had his best year under him. Weeden is just a terrible QB, needs to go back to baseball where he was

Easy to look good in CFB when you're a grown man at 26 playing with dudes who're 18-22

Wasn't Norv Turner the play caller last year?

Carolina looking better had zero to do with the offense.

What did you think of Chud when he was OC of the Browns several hrs ago?

Who's arguing? I'm stating facts, when's the last time Cleveland had a winning season? A playoff appearance?

You can't say Chud is terrible when Trent had his best year under him. Weeden is just a terrible QB, needs to go back to baseball where he was

Easy to look good in CFB when you're a grown man at 26 playing with dudes who're 18-22

Oh my…..yeah, you’re right that must make him a good coach…since, ya know Richardson had his best season under him….

In 2012 when he was a rookie….Chud was coaching the Panthers, you know, where he sacrificed the team for his own personal gain.

Smith said on a conference call with Seahawks reporters in advance of Week 1 that Carolina's offense "suffered" because Chud was "positioning himself" for a head-coaching job.

"The prior offensive coordinator really was positioning himself to just apply for that head coaching job," Smith said. "I think our offense suffered little bit because of that."

You know, his best year, under chud, in 2012, when Pat Shurmur was coaching The Browns…..

Keep stating those facts. 

Wasn't Norv Turner the play caller last year?

Carolina looking better had zero to do with the offense.

What did you think of Chud when he was OC of the Browns several hrs ago?

Turner was the offensive coordinator, but they shared play calling duties and when things started going south he was calling the plays. It was a disaster as you're well aware. 

Oh my…..yeah, you’re right that must make him a good coach…since, ya know Richardson had his best season under him….

In 2012 when he was a rookie….Chud was coaching the Panthers, you know, where he sacrificed the team for his own personal gain.

You know, his best year, under chud, in 2012, when Pat Shurmur was coaching The Browns…..

Keep stating those facts.

OK, misread on my end

But that proves my point. Your franchise fires those who have success. The coach who got the most out of the #3 overall pick was fired. Chud who had y'all winning before the ACL injury to Hoyer.... Fired

Bottom feeders for life! :clap:

OK, misread on my end

But that proves my point. Your franchise fires those who have success. The coach who got the most out of the #3 overall pick was fired. Chud who had y'all winning before the ACL injury to Hoyer.... Fired

Bottom feeders for life! :clap:

Success and wins are your two main points. Yeah, that's a good argument.....this guy

Success and wins are your two main points. Yeah, that's a good argument.....this guy

Isn't success and wins the ONLY thing that matters in the NFL?

Wins get you to the playoffs don't they?

Success is winning games & championships isn't it?

:groan:

Forgot, talking to a Browns fan. Wouldn't know anything about Wins & Success

Probably think it's the name of a ice cream company or Law Firm

I think you need to step away for a few hours and get a pint of juice. Your salt levels are kind of off the charts right now.

Just completely fed up with

Laron Landry

Trent Richardson

Pep Hamilton

Want those 3 gone ASAP

Sicks of Pep's ignorance on not knowing how to take advantage of the WR corps we have and the 2 TE's

Sick of Richardson. While he ran good, 2 fumbles is highly unacceptable. Verge of labeling him a bust

And seriously sick of Landry wanting to be a body builder more than a NFL safety. Launches himself at someone then walks around with his chest all poked like he really did something. Sick of his boom or bust tackling fundamentals. You lose some of those biceps maybe you can wrap someone up

:Nuke:

and the common denominator here...............

Ryan Grigson

You have serious reading comprehension issues. Those guys both won 4 games and they got fired. 

You:

Both 4 game winners and fired. So by your measure of "Success" we should have kept two terrible coaches who won 4 games each?