Photo

Pat McAfee accidentally tweets photo of Andrew Luck. [Merge]

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
53 replies to this topic

#1 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7498 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:37 PM

I won't post it here. But look at Boomstick's twitter and check out the picture he took of AV giving an interview in a towel in the lockerroom.

Then look at the back of the picture. He already apologized to Luck.

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#2 Everyone

Everyone
  • 936 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

I won't post it here. But look at Boomstick's twitter and check out the picture he took of AV giving an interview in a towel in the lockerroom.

Then look at the back of the picture. He already apologized to Luck.

I thought he deleted it?

#3 Robert_A

Robert_A
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

haha, pretty funny,

#4 Robert_A

Robert_A
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

I thought he deleted it?

He did, but it's all over twitter now.  The photo that is.

#5 House

House
  • 6968 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Poor Andrew.
In another moment, down went Alice after it, never once considering how in the world she was to get out again.

#6 BigMcAfeeWithCheese

BigMcAfeeWithCheese
  • 1183 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Yeah you can find it. He can delete it from twitter, but not the Internet.

:coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:

#7 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7498 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

He did, but it's all over twitter now.  The photo that is.

I bet he won't be taking pictures in the lockerroom anymore.

#8 hawkeyes

hawkeyes
  • 1655 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:55 PM

link? -N/M  found it ... LOL - its really not that bad!

Certainly wasnt a shiancoe bombing in the locker room we had to see a few seasons back!

:blueshoe: Lets Go Colts! :blueshoe:

#9 mo0nlighting

mo0nlighting
  • 224 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:57 PM

Google can be your friend too.  That's how I found it.  

Hunt the wolf.

#10 Robert_A

Robert_A
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:01 PM

Look at Vini and the lady. XD

#11 Smonroe

Smonroe
  • 7498 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:13 PM

Look at Vini and the lady. XD

I don't get it. Someone is going to caption that picture.

Not me, but someone will.

#12 VAcoltsfan

VAcoltsfan
  • 25 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:24 PM

typical Pat...

#13 sfergson727

sfergson727
  • 1580 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

Too funny...I think Andrew will get a kick out of the whole situation.

Just like my Daddy used to say..............................

#14 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

I've now seen more of Andrew Luck than I ever needed to see. 

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#15 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

? Really!?

I think that was a joke based on Manning/Vandy.

Thank You Peyton! I look forward to the day you come home and we get to do this good bye thing right!

#16 Manning1887

Manning1887
  • 541 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:53 PM

McAfee is an * for posting this and needs to pay more attention to what he is doing. This is unacceptable. I cannot imagine anyone would want a picture of them posted like this.

#17 BigMcAfeeWithCheese

BigMcAfeeWithCheese
  • 1183 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

AV is totally rocking that shirt/towel/flip flop combo.

:coltshelmet:  :coltslogo:  :coltshelmet:

#18 Derakynn

Derakynn
  • 643 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

I enjoy his response after realizing his mistake.

Oh boy.. Half naked Andrew in the back of that last one.. He looked damn good though

7:58 PM - 4 Jan 2014

I feel awful for that Luck photobomb.. Really thankful all his parts were covered.. And now I'm hoping the future HOFer forgives the mistake

Thanks goodness, I was worried that this could be really bad...

#19 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:01 AM

McAfee is an * for posting this and needs to pay more attention to what he is doing. This is unacceptable. I cannot imagine anyone would want a picture of them posted like this.

He didn't notice Luck in the background.  I know in the history of the internet he's the first person to ever post a picture they wished they hadn't.  He made a mistake.  He took it down and said sorry for it.  It ends there because this is so not a major issue. 

#20 JlynRN

JlynRN
  • 2862 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

LOL too funny !!!  Good thing the guy with the smartphone was in the right place   :lol:

#21 runthepost

runthepost
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

I'm really glad the guys hands were covering luck back side

#22 runthepost

runthepost
  • 571 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:05 AM

LOL too funny !!! Good thing the guy with the smartphone was in the right place :lol:

:lol: I saw that too

#23 nburgmei

nburgmei
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:13 AM

AV's outfit is too classy.

I've never understood why women were allowed in the men's locker room after games. 

#24 mystrymaster

mystrymaster
  • 536 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:45 AM

Link? Google search terms?

#25 Coltswarriors

Coltswarriors
  • 2126 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

Thankfully for Andrew (and Pat) there was a guy standing in PERFECT position on his phone blocking what's important, lol.

Nothing was shown, but it was close one.

#26 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:51 AM

AV's outfit is too classy.

I've never understood why women were allowed in the men's locker room after games. 

because they have a job to do just like men do...

ESPN did a 9 for IX on this you might want to check out. 

#27 t-rex

t-rex
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

Does anyone know the name of the woman with her back turned?

#28 nburgmei

nburgmei
  • 327 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:35 AM

I feel like a vaguely remember that. Was it something about the Patriots harassing a reporter? I would think a reasonable solution would be to allow no reporters, male or female, in the locker room and require players to be available for a period of time either before/after they're done bathing and dressing. 

#29 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

I feel like a vaguely remember that. Was it something about the Patriots harassing a reporter? I would think a reasonable solution would be to allow no reporters, male or female, in the locker room and require players to be available for a period of time either before/after they're done bathing and dressing. 

That's something you could do and would be fine but in today's world you will never get away with banning just women from the lockerroom and nor should you.  Honestly they do get a few minutes to "cool down" or do whatever before they let the media in.  It's pretty much done so the media relations person doesn't have to run around getting all the guys the media wants to talk to and during the week that's where all the interviews go down again just simplistic reasons.  Reporters know what they are getting into when they go into a lockeroom unless someone is just a total jerk I don't think it phases them much. 

#30 esmort

esmort
  • 1420 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:31 AM

That's something you could do and would be fine but in today's world you will never get away with banning just women from the lockerroom and nor should you.  Honestly they do get a few minutes to "cool down" or do whatever before they let the media in.  It's pretty much done so the media relations person doesn't have to run around getting all the guys the media wants to talk to and during the week that's where all the interviews go down again just simplistic reasons.  Reporters know what they are getting into when they go into a lockeroom unless someone is just a total jerk I don't think it phases them much. 

Which is nonsense; although I am sure most of the guys do not care.... but, imagine the outcry if male journalists demanded that kind of access to female locker rooms.  Some male journalists should demand access to the National College Cheerleading Competitions locker rooms. :cheer:

#31 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 AM

Which is nonsense; although I am sure most of the guys do not care.... but, imagine the outcry if male journalists demanded that kind of access to female locker rooms.  Some male journalists should demand access to the National College Cheerleading Competitions locker rooms. :cheer:

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

#32 esmort

esmort
  • 1420 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

They have it.  I've been in a WNBA lockerroom before right after a game and I am a guy.  Same lockerroom polices for NBA as well as the WNBA. 

I'll take your word for it I don't remember the last time I seen ESPN, etc ,,,, interviews and clips from female locker rooms.  I would think if it was happening that frequently they would be airing it for their primarily male audience .... most might not want to see WNBA locker room interviews ;)  ... but I am sure there are many female sports that would make for very popular locker room interviews.

#33 GoColts8818

GoColts8818
  • 13677 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:44 AM

I'll take your word for it I don't remember the last time I seen ESPN, etc ,,,, interviews and clips from female locker rooms. I would think if it was happening that frequently they would be airing it for their primarily male audience .... most might not want to see WNBA locker room interviews ;) ... but I am sure there are many female sports that would make for very popular locker room interviews.

probably because there isn't a big demand on ESPN for WNBA lockerroom interviews. They are on the local news all the time after Fever games in Indy. One thing ESPN does for the NCAA tourney for women is go in the lockerroom and show you pre-game and halftime speeches. Not interviews but they are in there.

#34 esmort

esmort
  • 1420 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:52 AM

probably because there isn't a big demand on ESPN for WNBA lockerroom interviews. They are on the local news all the time after Fever games in Indy. One thing ESPN does for the NCAA tourney for women is go in the lockerroom and show you pre-game and halftime speeches. Not interviews but they are in there.

I agree and mentioned the likely lack of interest from viewers about the WNBA.  Like I said I will take your word for it, I guess I am just not paying close enough attention to the right female sports.

#35 TeamLoloJones

TeamLoloJones
  • Validating
  • 2636 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:58 AM

Pat, "Hey Andrew, sorry about the pic i posted on Twitter"

Luck, "What's twitter?"

Pat, "It's a social media site, like Facebook."

Luck, "What's Facebook?"

Pat, "It's like one of the most visited sites on the interent."

Luck, "What's the internet?"

Pat, "Spider 2 Y Banana."

Luck, "Haha, now we're on the same page."

#36 Nadine

Nadine

Community Manager

• Administrators
  • 7939 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:15 AM

thank you for not posting that picture or a link to it here. Although everything is covered, it's too racy for this site

IMPORTANT GAME DAY POSTING: On Game days, you can post about the game in the GAME DAY FORUM http://forums.colts....e/game_day.html or in the chat room Game talk in the Colts Forum will be locked during the game. Post game discussion threads: You can create them, please have a clear title. redundant threads will be merged or locked Let's keep this joint organized

#37 HarryTheCat

HarryTheCat
  • 328 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

OMG, oh please, please please....let me never, ever see a WNBA locker room pic. That would probably be just too horrific for words.

Where am I going?....and why am I in this handbasket?

#38 NewEra

NewEra
  • 4514 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

So do they let male reporters in female locker rooms? Cause if so I'm looking for a new job!!
Colts fan for 20+ years. Was Colts4Lyfe on forums years and 5 or so different sites ago. Been lurking around ever since. Decided to rejoin to bond with my fellow fans in our time of need. Really excited at what lies ahead!!

#39 MR. Blueblood

MR. Blueblood
  • 1017 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:42 AM

Too funny.  Don't know which is the better part of the photo, Luck getting bombed or AV's outfit he's rocking for the interview.

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself."--Sun Tzu

#40 t-rex

t-rex
  • 253 posts

Posted 05 January 2014 - 08:55 AM

That's not true. The WNBA locker room policy is different from the NBA and NFL. In the WNBA the locker room is open after the game. The media comes in and does interviews. The media THEN LEAVES and the locker room is closed to give players privacy. In the NBA and NFL once the locker room is open to the media, that's it.

This unfair policy also extends to many major colleges. USC has an open locker room policy and media members access the USC locker room while players as young as 18 (and non professional) are undressing. In Miami, the Hurricanes recently changed their locker room policy after players complained that fellow women University students were gaining locker room accesses while they were changing, making it difficult for the players on campus. (Go ahead and google it.)

People who site the WNBA policy to justify what goes on in other sports are wrong. PERIOD.

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

View All Updates