Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

RG3 vs Luck! Redskins game prediction thread!

StewieG

Colts 107-3 Redskins. RoBUST Griffin (not robust, ro-bust) shows how bad he is by throwing interceptions every time he passes.

Special Teams steal the show in the 107-3 victory....RG3 does not play. 35 dollar Tee Shirts paid for his new BMW.

Seriously, the Skins are having more OL problems than we are. Our kids are playing their tails off....watching the Steeler game again last night....our offensive line was playing extremely hard. Freeney plays more...Mathis plays more...even Luck plays more...3rd game.

Still Monday is cut day, so more evaluation needed....look for who is 'on the bubble' and not on the field...as cuts...Colts win in a close one....Freeney and Mathis with sacks....Hughes with number 4.

Edited by BrentMc11

Here's a Word Problem for you. Mr. Griffin proved he had 4.41 Speed to his use. If Mr. Griffin is under pressure, where can he go? He has 3 options: Middle, Right, & Left, so what does he Choose against a transformed Colts Defense? He can't run up the Middle, cause Conner, Johnson, & Freeman are there. He can't run to the Left, cause Mathis is there. He can't go Right. cause Freeney is there.

So, where can Mr. Griffin go?

Today's Trivia Question :lol:

Here's a Word Problem for you. Mr. Griffin proved he had 4.41 Speed to his use. If Mr. Griffin is under pressure, where can he go? He has 3 options: Middle, Right, & Left, so what does he Choose against a transformed Colts Defense? He can't run up the Middle, cause Conner, Johnson, & Freeman are there. He can't run to the Left, cause Mathis is there. He can't go Right. cause Freeney is there.

So, where can Mr. Griffin go?

Robert+Griffin+III+Robert+Griffin+Arrives+Vh2T9E0-WZLl.jpg

I'm sure he'll just attempt to fly to the endzone in that case.

The Redskins' pocket breaks down on a play early in the game; RGIII makes a run for it, goes to hurdle a defender, and accidentally jumps through the stadium ceiling.

Not wanting to be upstaged, AL9000 jumps through the gaping void, and engages in an epic air duel over the city of Indianapolis. After months of fighting, in a complete stalemate, both resolve their differences, acknowledging that outside forces made them out to be villains more than they ever wanted to be. RGIII signs up with the Peace Corps and creates several cures for various diseases, while AL9000 travels the world teaching inner peace and harmony. Also, his beard can turn one fish into many fishies. And it turns water into Grey Goose.

The Redskins' pocket breaks down on a play early in the game; RGIII makes a run for it, goes to hurdle a defender, and accidentally jumps through the stadium ceiling.

Not wanting to be upstaged, AL9000 jumps through the gaping void, and engages in an epic air duel over the city of Indianapolis. After months of fighting, in a complete stalemate, both resolve their differences, acknowledging that outside forces made them out to be villains more than they ever wanted to be. RGIII signs up with the Peace Corps and creates several cures for various diseases, while AL9000 travels the world teaching inner peace and harmony. Also, his beard can turn one fish into many fishies. And it turns water into Grey Goose.

Best Post Ever.

Mortal Kombat : NFL Edition.

Dont get all trolly because your quarterback is made of Play-Dough

Honestly I'm looking forward to seeing a different QB battle. HARNISH vs COUSINS!!!!

Oh yeah. Two guys with something to prove, gonna be another interesting one. Wow, a lot of dynamic quarterback match-ups in this game.

I do wonder if this will be the game where the Shanahanahahans will finally show a bit more or will they keep it vanilla with Griffin all the way until the Saints. Reports from Redskins practice are that we're not seeing what the offense is running in practice.

IDK how I'd feel about that as Redskins fan though. So far Griffin's 7 attempts/game is by far the lowest of any young projected starting QB. (Excepting Skelton if he counts.) And it's far lower than Cam (19 and 14 attempts) and Andy (15 and 19) in their first 2 preseason games last year. I get not wanting to show too much in the preseason, but running those plays live for the first time against the Saints seems like a lot to ask of a rookie QB. So maybe they'll show a little more this game.

I do wonder if this will be the game where the Shanahanahahans will finally show a bit more or will they keep it vanilla with Griffin all the way until the Saints. Reports from Redskins practice are that we're not seeing what the offense is running in practice.

It is their O-line. When half their starting O-line is unable to suit up, Shanahans dont want to get RG3 killed or his confidence killed by asking him to wing it. 14 passes in 2 games vs 43 for Luck???

Plus, word/perception is, that our fans needed more reasons to get energized about after Peyton left. Thus, orders from the top to show more ability on the field for fans to get excited about, thus leading to more passes and playing time for Luck over RG3 so far. Redskins' frame of reference is Grossman, so it was not that hard to get them excited, just drafting RG3 did that. :)

The reality could be somewhere in the middle though.

IDK how I'd feel about that as Redskins fan though. So far Griffin's 7 attempts/game is by far the lowest of any young projected starting QB. (Excepting Skelton if he counts.) And it's far lower than Cam (19 and 14 attempts) and Andy (15 and 19) in their first 2 preseason games last year. I get not wanting to show too much in the preseason, but running those plays live for the first time against the Saints seems like a lot to ask of a rookie QB. So maybe they'll show a little more this game.

Not really many teams show everything in the pre season. I doubt we have seen most of what the colts will be running this preseason either. We won't know everything about the team til about mid season. But theres no doubt that Luck has so far looked better than RG3.

If it's really that important for you guys to win this game, you can have it. I'll be keeping my eye on a number of things that aren't the scoreboard :)

Colts- A lot

Redskins- not a lot

Anybody else going to the game besides me?

I'll be there... not that I'm the person you really wanted to hear from ;)

Not really many teams show everything in the pre season. I doubt we have seen most of what the colts will be running this preseason either. We won't know everything about the team til about mid season. But theres no doubt that Luck has so far looked better than RG3.

Sure... but they've only played two games and Luck only looked substantially better in one of them.

If it's really that important for you guys to win this game, you can have it. I'll be keeping my eye on a number of things that aren't the scoreboard :)

I'll be there... not that I'm the person you really wanted to hear from ;)

Sure... but they've only played two games and Luck only looked substantially better in one of them.

I think RGIII will try to make passes, but will quickly realize that Pierre Garcon is a ball dropping machine. Griffin will go 1 of 7 passing because of that (you can count on the one being a spectacular catch). That will bring Rex Grossman out after which he will promptly fumble the football. Luck has played quite a bit in the first two games, and has been more fluent... I don't see that changing.

Any Colts fans on here in the MD area? I might be the only one. Nonetheless, I'll be holding it down in the midst of all the rowdy Skins fans, just like I did when Peyton was here 2 yrs ago. I'll be in section 101, it would be nice to meet some of you guys.

I predict

Colts- 28

Skins- 24

Have you been watching Dragon Ball Z?