Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay, now (23/08)

Marcio James

yea that's my take on it as well. IMO players like Collie and Jahvid Best should hang up the gloves and do something else. Their jello brains can't handle NFL hits anymore.

Funny you should mention"jello brains"....

They're actually luckier than some... Some people's brains have yet to set up... :number1:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing the deal fell through?

I don't think anyone knows at this point. I would think someone would get confirmation that a deal fell apart. I think they gave up for the night, the first report that I read yesterday was around noon or so, so after 12 hours of negotiations they hung it up for the night is my best guess

CB,OL, or DL are the only positions that are in need of immediate improvement in my opinion. There have been so many names thrown around the past two days from Daryl Tapp to Vonte Davis. I went on a dolphins forum and a few of them were talking about Hughes for Davis.

I can't see Hughes being traded. For the first time he actually fits and looks comfortable in this D.

i know this is not popular but i would like a RG or RT....if not cb

I wouldn't mind this, but if we gave up a high rd. pick it better be an absolute stud. I have a feeling though that it is a CB if there is anything at all going on. I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a trade in the works. Usually by now with this going on for 24 hours now, somebody would have heard something about what was going on and yet, it seems like everybody is just throwing out speculation.

i know this is not popular but i would like a RG or RT....if not cb

I can't see us giving up a high draft choice for the right side. We're serviceable right now, in my opinion. We could definitely use some depth there, but not for a high pick. I still think it's a corner.

Suspence is weakening...will...to...work..

It wouldn't surprise me if all this rumor and speculation just dies out today and nothing else comes of it. There is just something weird about all this IMO. Nobody seems to know anything concrete. I don't know, I hope something happens or at least they just come out say "hey, we tried doing this or that, but it fell through, so were moving forward".

It wouldn't surprise me if all this rumor and speculation just dies out today and nothing else comes of it. There is just something weird about all this IMO. Nobody seems to know anything concrete. I don't know, I hope something happens or at least they just come out say "hey, we tried doing this or that, but it fell through, so were moving forward".

Considering he let us know that we can all go to sleep last night in his last tweet, i think he knows we're all hanging on for the final result. I think he'll let us know either way.