Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Record Prediction

SubZero

Jags: 2-0, Easily the last place team

Titans: 1-1, They will win the home match

Texans: 1-1, Colts will never be swept by Hou

Pats: Loss, Will be a great game but more experience will get the win

NYJ: Loss, It will be close but there veteran defense will trouble Luck

Buf: Win, RG3 had a great game against there first team pass D, Luck will do the same

Mia: Win, this is home and an easy win IMO

GB: Loss, One word Rodgers

Chi: Loss, The colts will fight hard but they are on the road against a tough D

Det: Loss, Another a dynamic offense Megatron will be too much

Min: Win, its at home and Min isnt to good

Cle: Win, They will win the game they should have last year

KC: Loss, KC will be a good team next year and a tough opponent.

8-8 i think they will prove the critics wrong

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buf: Win, RG3 had a great game against there first team pass D, Luck will do the same

Ima give u a hint: Why u might not be so accurate just my too cents, but understand i respect your picks. If Reggie Wayne is getting covered by Revis right who's going to Cover Collie, Avery, Fleener, Brown out the backfield, Allen, Hilton, and Brazil can u tell me that then i will believe the Jets can beat the Colts because it takes almost 2 people to cover Wayne i hope u know that. Sounds like a lot of mismatches to me.

Ima give u a hint: Why u might not be so accurate just my too cents, but understand i respect your picks. If Reggie Wayne is getting covered by Revis right who's going to Cover Collie, Avery, Fleener, Brown out the backfield, Allen, Hilton, and Brazil can u tell me that then i will believe the Jets can beat the Colts because it takes almost 2 people to cover Wayne i hope u know that. Sounds like a lot of mismatches to me.

If our O-line doesn't sure itself up it won't matter who else they have in the secondary to cover the other WRs because Luck will be on the run so much he won't have time to do anything else. The right side of the line looked extremely sketchy against the Rams, let's hope they get better as the season goes along.

In The last game Peyton played, Revis shut down Wayne. 1 catch for 1 yard, I think. Cromartie is more than capable of shutting down Collie and/or Avery. They have one of the best CB units in the league, not a good argument.

In The last game Peyton played, Revis shut down Wayne. 1 catch for 1 yard, I think. Cromartie is more than capable of shutting down Collie and/or Avery. They have one of the best CB units in the league, not a good argument.

The Jets had beat P.Manning Colts the first time under Coach Ryan 1 time and that was a gm. That was lost not because of Revis covering Wayne, but of special teams play and our defense at the end. This a new yr. and totally different team. The Jets is a different team they do not know who going to be there QB to start the season so.. Its problems on there side.I do not see it i just don't the Colts win that gm. in 2012 in my opinion and Revis and Wayne i say Wayne has more help now with tightends so we see if Cromartie can cover all of them at the same time.

10 - 6

The Jets had beat P.Manning Colts the first time under Coach Ryan 1 time and that was a gm. That was lost not because of Revis covering Wayne, but of special teams play and our defense at the end. This a new yr. and totally different team. The Jets is a different team they do not know who going to be there QB to start the season so.. Its problems on there side.I do not see it i just don't the Colts win that gm. in 2012 in my opinion and Revis and Wayne i say Wayne has more help now with tightends so we see if Cromartie can cover all of them at the same time.

Ryan can beat us tebow or mark they both suck

Remember Luck is still a rookie and he will make rookie mistakes an play against a top veteran defense is tough

Since we talking about the Jets Game. If they start Fighting each other like they're doing in TC.... That counts as a Forfeit of the Game right? And we walk away with a W? Like I don't want our Young Guys being exposed to Violence that could scar them for life. IMO

9-7 at worst 8-8. our schedule isn't that hard and were in the same division as blaine "scared in the pocket" gabbert, matt "can't stay healthy"schuab, and jake " idk if im gonna start" locker.

More like Blaine " I have a wide receiver now" Gabbert, Matt " Super Bowl or nothing" Schaub, and Jake " I'm good enough to beat a veteran" Locker.

More like Blaine " I have a wide receiver now" Gabbert, Matt " Super Bowl or nothing" Schaub, and Jake " I'm good enough to beat a veteran" Locker.

More like Matt "I don't care if I lose all four limbs (probably will) I'm winning this G-D Super Bowl"

Blaine "OH GOD A BUTTERFLY!" Gabbert

& Jake "Foot" Locker

....I'm bored.

More like Matt "I don't care if I lose all four limbs (probably will) I'm winning this G-D Super Bowl"

Blaine "OH GOD A BUTTERFLY!" Gabbert

& Jake "Foot" Locker

....I'm bored.

I can tell lol. I am too my friend hahaha.

No records.....I don't know there. But, I will have fun and go with........

1) Texans

2) Colts

3) Titans

4) Jaguars

I am currently not high on the Titans at all nor their schedule. BTW who ARE the Titans? What is their identity? It used to always seem like Jeff Fisher to me but now with him gone they just seem even more MEH then usual.

1) Texans

2) Colts

3) Titans

4) Jaguars

I am currently not high on the Titans at all nor their schedule. BTW who ARE the Titans? What is their identity? It used to always seem like Jeff Fisher to me but now with him gone they just seem even more MEH then usual.

The Titans new emblem should be a picture of CJ's face with his eyes rolled to the side, a bag of Cheetos, and the word MEH draped underneath.

The Titans new emblem should be a picture of CJ's face with his eyes rolled to the side, a bag of Cheetos, and the word MEH draped underneath.

Excellent stuff. I agree.

They are just so MEH to me I can't even call em. So I kinda just want to dump them at the bottom being so MEH.

In fact, both the Titans AND Jaguars are so MEH they should let us just have a two team division and eliminate them now.

1) Texans

2) Colts

3) Titans

4) Jaguars

The Titans to me have all the earmarks of a team that can show up one week and give New England everything it can handle and maybe even beat them and then turn around and get blown out by the Colts or Jags the next week. They just strike me as a team that plays to the level of their computation. With that said I wouldn't shock me at all if they went 6-10 or 10-6.

I figured his eyes would be red, and it would be a bag of something else next to him......

I don't know about everyone else, but everytime I see him in an interview I think, 'Man I sure hope he's baked out of his gourd right now, because he is too stupid for words.'

Mods, please don't ban me for that......you know it's true.

I figured his eyes would be red, and it would be a bag of something else next to him......

I don't know about everyone else, but everytime I see him in an interview I think, 'Man I sure hope he's baked out of his gourd right now, because he is too stupid for words.'

Mods, please don't ban me for that......you know it's true.

Some say he has tourettes. Idk though.

doesn't matter what wr's gabbert has, he always seems flustered in the pocket. he doesn't have pocket awarness runs out the pocket too much. here's how i think the division will play out.

1. texans 12-4- even if shaub gets injured the defense will be top 5 and foster will carry them.

2. colts 9-7 wildcard- luck will flourish in his rookie year and with pagano's new 5-2 hybrid defense, the defense will be ranked 10 to 15.

3. titans 6-10 hasselbeck will start but struggle, by week 8 locker will start. also their best wr kenny britt can't stay healthy and the loss of finnegan will hurt the secondary.

4. jaguars 2-14 blaine gabbert just isn't ready to be a starting qb. mjd is holding out and he'll be rusty when he gets back. jaguars and vikings both will be 2-14 so one of those 2 teams will have the 1st pick based on strength of schedule.

doesn't matter what wr's gabbert has, he always seems flustered in the pocket. he doesn't have pocket awarness runs out the pocket too much. here's how i think the division will play out.

1. texans 12-4- even if shaub gets injured the defense will be top 5 and foster will carry them.

2. colts 9-7 wildcard- luck will flourish in his rookie year and with pagano's new 5-2 hybrid defense, the defense will be ranked 10 to 15.

3. titans 6-10 hasselbeck will start but struggle, by week 8 locker will start. also their best wr kenny britt can't stay healthy and the loss of finnegan will hurt the secondary.

4. jaguars 2-14 blaine gabbert just isn't ready to be a starting qb. mjd is holding out and he'll be rusty when he gets back. jaguars and vikings both will be 2-14 so one of those 2 teams will have the 1st pick based on strength of schedule.

I think once Gabbert knows that there is an outlet up ahead for him to just toss the ball to, we will see him get more releases and less collapsing in the pocket. I don't care how long MJD is out, that guy is a monster, the faster he gets back the better for the Jaguars. Gabbert was a rookie last year, albeit a very frightened one. I think he'll be able to improve though. It's not like he can get worse. As far as the Titans are concerned, I've been steadfast on my belief since last season ended that Locker will be the starter come week one. Then again, the Titans are a very unpredictable team, and who knows, maybe Munchak will look to the veteran.

I believe each and every one of you are wrong the colts record for 2012 season will be a very conservative 10 wins 6 losses. I'm very tired of everyone basing everything on last years team. This is a new team. I also hate it win people use the schedule as sort of parameter on what the Colts are going to do.The fact the matter we won't know how this team is until the middle of the season. But we can say that about every team in the NFL. That's my point and I'm sticking to it.

I believe each and every one of you are wrong the colts record for 2012 season will be a very conservative 10 wins 6 losses. I'm very tired of everyone basing everything on last years team. This is a new team. I also hate it win people use the schedule as sort of parameter on what the Colts are going to do.The fact the matter we won't know how this team is until the middle of the season. But we can say that about every team in the NFL. That's my point and I'm sticking to it.

What?

You say we shouldn't base predictions on two things, the first thing being last year's team. It makes perfect sense to use that as a basis for predictions because the current team is mostly the same as last year's team?

The second is the schedule?! We shouldn't use the schedule to predict the results of the schedule?? That makes literally no sense on any level.

Of course, if you think a team with a rookie QB, an O-line made of wet tissue paper and corners who have no idea how to cover the most basic of routes will be a 10-6 team then I don't want to be near you for your disappointment when that somehow doesn't work out.

For people who are saying stuff like minimum of 7-9 or 8-8, what on earth are the 7/8 games you can't see us losing?!

I'll go 4-12 minimum and 6-10 maximum, so I guess 5-11 prediction.

vs Jax (Maybe Both times) if not 1-1

vs Min

@ NYJ - If they start Fighting again, we're leaving the Stadium. I don't want our Young Guys EXPOSED to Violenece at all

vs CLE

vs TEN Once again 1-1 or 2-0

vs MIA & their QB Merry-Go-Round. Have no WR's now that Marshall is gone

vs BUF

we always go 1-1 with Houston

And we can beat KC

So, those are the 7 Wins I have for us. My prediction is 7-9 or 9-7 Nothing More, Nothing Less